Real Somali Pirate portrayed by barkhad abdi, is the most respected person in prison, from all prisoners of all races and staff

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

30 years??? Really?? He is not even a citizen or resident of the US. The right thing is to return him back to his country. He looks healthy tho----compared to his previous raggady ratchet barkhaad abdi skinny look alike.....mashalaaah

i hope he doesn't have a bf in prison

1602859727752.png

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its The somali politicians that allow it

exactly if Somalia had their act together, and had a military and navy no one will come in without permission. Or dump toxic chemicals

I have come across very good looking Abdis IRL so it's really hard for me to find the few photos on google images all that worthwhile.

Lucky you. I live in a hipster cadaan neighbourhood so I'm living vicariously through you. I rarely come across Abdis in generally let alone the fine ones.

:mjcry:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
While I was researching Somali Pirates locked up in Seychelles , I stumbled on an article of Musa , he was being interviewed in his life in prison.
Damn he looks very different and unrecognisable in comparison to his capture , indistinguishable
yet I'm disappointed why Captain Phillips Movie done him dirty by appointing Barkhad Abdi leading the sole character, I understand the sole purpose of the movie was to depict Somalis as scums

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lucky you. I live in a hipster cadaan neighbourhood so I'm living vicariously through you. I rarely come across Abdis in generally let alone the fine ones.

:mjcry:

I didn't really grow up around many Somalis. Met most of them in different settings. Heck even some Abdis on SSpot are cute. I used to collect them as part of my cyber harem but retention was a problem as they were inclined to move around freely and didn't like to share. This proved difficult because my heart is too big to play favourites and I prefer to love them with zero contact as an avoidant germophobic mother would. :francis:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
exactly if Somalia had their act together, and had a military and navy no one will come in without permission. Or dump toxic chemicals
Somalia have the biggest coastline yet don't even have a coast guard these are are the only ones defending the sea