Real Somali Pirate portrayed by barkhad abdi, is the most respected person in prison, from all prisoners of all races and staff

Apollo

Staff Member
Lol, he looks healthy and normal in that recent picture, but he looks unhealthy and like Barkhad in his capture pictures.

Dawo

Freedom Fighter
What he commited wasn't a crime.

He stole from the actual criminals, tyrants, oppressors and transgressors.

they call him pirate while the gov steals and rapes the country its supposed to protect and serve this man did nothing wrong he should be realesed as he did the best he could in a shitty situation

Abdisamad

No drama
VIP
BTW.
He looks more healthy. Skinny faraxs observe, if you eat nutritious and varied meals instead of pasta or a bowl of bariis once per day you can gain weight and look good.. I know as Somalis we have the height but we lack eating nutritious food and also go to the gym damned.

Like I said previously in another thread, Somali pirates are heroes. I can’t believe these dusty yankees labelled them as pirates and the whole world ran with it :francis:

BTW.
He looks more healthy. Skinny faraxs observe, if you eat nutritious and varied meals instead of pasta or a bowl of bariis once per day you can gain weight and look good.. I know as Somalis we have the height but we lack eating nutritious food and also go to the gym damned.
We love skinny faaraxs no :banderas:skinny faaraxs >>built faaraxs

Trending