Real men are feminists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Intelligent men who are content with their manhood are feminists. Anti feminist men are insecure. Ladies, these misogynist incels don’t hate you..they hate their small manhood.
Women who are anti feminism are autistic..how can you be against your own rights:shookgabre:
DXyLHqUX4AIhmKz-e1523280906551.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Intelligent men who are content with their manhood are feminists. Anti feminist men are insecure. Ladies, these misogynist incels don’t hate you..they hate their small manhood.
Women who are anti feminism are autistic..how can you be against your own rights:shookgabre:
DXyLHqUX4AIhmKz-e1523280906551.jpg

When will you ever to come to your senses:farmajoyaab:

I disagree.
People can choose if they want to be a feminist.

They can believe in equal rights without calling themselves by the label and agreeing with everything.
Just like you can believe in a God without joining a religion.
:manny:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I disagree.

They can believe in equal rights without calling themselves by the label and agreeing with everything.

You took it to a whole new level of madness. illahi kaa cabso

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I disagree.

Interesting, you don’t have to agree with everything but as long as you believe in equal rights you are good

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Modern feminist in the West hate men. This thread is a poor bait.
I believe Women should have rights,and equal rights.
But seeing those feminists,loud ones, i can't support it.

Interesting, you don’t have to agree with everything but as long as you believe in equal rights you are good

Not true, there are core principles of feminism. Do you view someone that doesn't believe in non-medical abortion as a feminist? What about someone that doesn't support sex workers? Trans-women etc. It's not that simple.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Modern feminist in the West hate men. This thread is a poor bait.
I believe Women should have rights,and equal rights.
But seeing those feminists,loud ones, i can't support it.
Well there will always be extremist in every group. As long as you believe women deserve the same rights as men you can call it whatever you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending