Real geeljires soo gala

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am going to give myself a haircut tonight. I got the machine and scissors. Why do I need barber, I’m the barber.

I’ll probably lower the top, sides, and back and give myself the nicest line up.:ahh:

Have any of you cut your own hair before? And are any of you getting barbers to come to your crib. :cosbyhmm:

If this turns out well I may pick this up as a useful skill. My lil bro will be my test though, so I dont f*ck my shit up.

I may post my results later on, probably not but if it turns out good maybe. You gotta be resourceful guys!

Last edited:
Wallahi I tried to give my self a cut at the start of the Quarantine :mjlol: It looked like shit so I took the guard off and went bald it grew back nicely tho :manny:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If u cut ur own hair thats not technically cheating on ur barber thats the equivalent of jacking off when ur in a marriage :ohhh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nigga I'm balding I want to keep as much hair as possible. Until I save enough money for a Turkey trip :mjhaps:
I ain’t using the machine I’m just using scissors and my phone.:jaynerd:

May I ask how old you are, are you truly born 94.:cosbyhmm:

Jeesto

VIP
@Odkac WRLD after a successful trim
hKaqSz3jqbw9-r_BzYipx46htKbm5T5xrATuA13tnFk.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Just grow it out, not like there's any important occasions to go to now with the lockdown

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Update: I’m going to begin the cut.

I won’t be using the machine much, mostly scissors with some line up at the end.

Wish me luck.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Just grow it out, not like there's any important occasions to go to now with the lockdown
Akhi I cannot go into detail, but I have to look presentable today for something. :cosbyhmm:

Also a great life skill. Wish me luck! I’m actually going to watch some tutorials first. :jaynerd:

Trending