Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Started surah 7 Al-Acraf this week

Interesting ayahs I found explaining the meaning of the Surahs name Al-Acraf;

46. And between them will be a barrier screen and on Al-A'raf (a wall with elevated places) will be men (whose good and evil deeds would be equal in scale), who would recognize all (of the Paradise and Hell people), by their marks, they will call out to the dwellers of Paradise, "Salamun 'Alaikum" (peace be on you), and at that time they (men on Al-A'raf) will not yet have entered it (Paradise), but they will hope to enter (it) with certainty.

47. And when their eyes will be turned towards the dwellers of the Fire, they will say: "Our Lord! Place us not with the people who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."

48. And the men on Al-A'raf (the wall) will call unto the men whom they would recognize by their marks, saying: "Of what benefit to you were your great numbers (and hoards of wealth), and your arrogance against Faith?"

This is new to me, that people with equal good and bad deeds would be held on this barrier before passing on.:ohhh:

Yomul Qiyamah is terrifying:kanyehmm:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Finished surah 7 Al-Acraf today

Some interesting Ayahs I came across of Prophet Moses reading in his scripture of the coming of Prophet Mohamed, and the fact that his coming is prophesized in both the Torah and Bible.:diddyass:

157. Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad
saws.gif
) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16) , - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad
saws.gif
), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful .

158. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif
): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah - to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He); It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad
saws.gif
), the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad
saws.gif
) who believes in Allah and His Words [(this Qur'an), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and also Allah's Word: "Be!" - and he was, i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary),], and follow him so that you may be guided. "

The confirmation that Prophet Mohamed much like the arabs of the time, could neither read or write is a direct rebuke to those that claim our Prophet wrote the Quran himself, and thus made it up.:ohhh:

I also checked on the ayahs confirming our Prophet Mohamed in the Torah and Bible. :leon:
Torah;
A New Prophet like Moses
15 “The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen—

Bible;
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Started Surah 8 Al-Anfal today, ayah that stood out addresses disbelievers/anti-Islam trolls/athiests

MO2i3Xa.jpg

31. And when Our Verses (of the Qur'an) are recited to them, they say: "We have heard this (the Qur'an); if we wish we can say the like of this. This is nothing but the tales of the ancients."

:wow1:Subxanallah, its amazing how self-aware the Quran is, these very words can be applied to/uttered by todays anti-Islam trolls/athiests when they angrily rant about Islam:wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Recently finished Surah Al-Anfal, came across an ayat, that encapsulates the state of Muslims today pretty well;

vkq9DrT.jpg

73. And those who disbelieve are allies to one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block with one Khalifah - chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world, there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism).

:ohhh:Today we have Nato, EU, etc ie the disbelievers are united and remain united ( take for example how hard they are fighting something small like the secession of Catalonia from Spain). They are one giant economic block, that has their own interests in mind while we are divided:francis:

All these fitnah/strife we see in Muslim lands comes back to this key element of divide and conquer that they have employed against us while they desperately guard against it for themselves.:mjpls:
Imagine an Islamic bloc/nation that spans from Malaysia to Morocco, we would be an economic powerhouse:rejoice:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Finished Surah 10 Yunus today at lunch break, powerful ayahs I came across refuting Non-believers claim our Prophet forged the Quran;

37. And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws and orders, etc, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt from the the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns,and all that exists).

38. Or do they say: "He (Muhammad
saws.gif
) has forged it?
" Say: "Bring then a Surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!"

Subxanallah, these are claims made today by disbelievers, and athiests alike. And here is the Quran going toe to toe with any and all false claims and slander.:wow:
And that challenge at the end to daring anyone to produce anything similar seals the deal:wow1:

The Koran is really not the same when translated. It loses certain poetic texture. Study tafseer to fully appreciate it.
Subxanallah, these are claims made today by disbelievers, and athiests alike. And here is the Quran going toe to toe with any and all false claims and slander.
And that challenge at the end to daring anyone to produce anything similar seals the deal
I can't produce anything similar to Milton's Paradise Lost either - that doesn't mean it's true.

Read it, recite it, and enjoy it but don't be surprised that it hasn't convinced everyone else!

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The Koran is really not the same when translated. It loses certain poetic texture. Study tafseer to fully appreciate it.

I can't produce anything similar to Milton's Paradise Lost either - that doesn't mean it's true.

Read it, recite it, and enjoy it but don't be surprised that it hasn't convinced everyone else!

Its not about convincing, there are many nations all the Prophets have been sent to who were not convinced when miracles were performed directly infront of them. :wow:
Take Moses and the Jews for example, I recently read in a Surat, they had just crossed the parted sea by way of miracle, and on the other side they came across a village/people who were worshiping an idol, and the Jews asked Musa to forge them an idol of their own to worship!:kanyehmm:

Belief comes to whom Allah wills it to, make dua for your heart to be open to it first.

Its not about convincing, there are many nations all the Prophets have been sent to who were not convinced when miracles were performed directly infront of them. :wow:
Take Moses and the Jews for example, I recently read in a Surat, they had just crossed the parted sea by way of miracle, and on the other side they came across a village/people who were worshiping an idol, and the Jews asked Musa to forge them an idol of their own to worship!:kanyehmm:

Belief comes to whom Allah wills it to, make dua for your heart to be open to it first.
Perhaps, but keep in mind today's atheists and agnostics are not witnessing direct miracles.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Finished Surah 12 Yusuf today, I knew the story, but still a great read. First time I have also seen Ancient Egyptians talked of in the Quran when not referring to Moses.

Favorite ayats of note, are just after the story is finished being told to our prophet Muhammad, Allah addresses him;

102. This is of the news of the Ghaib (unseen) which We reveal by Inspiration to you (O Muhammad
saws.gif
). You were not (present) with them when they arranged their plan together, and (also, while) they were plotting.

(The planners ie the brothers of Prophet Yusuf.)

103. And most of mankind will not believe even if you desire it eagerly.

This one particularly stuck out, not everyone will be believers even relatives, Allah guides whom he wills.

Just gotta make dua for our loved ones to be guided:mjcry:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Completed Surah 13 Ar-Ra'd today a few ayahs that were intriguing include Allah making mention of the Mother of all Books that He personally keeps of which all things are recorded and some of its info have made into our Quran while other things are withheld.

37. And thus have We sent it (the Qur'an) down to be a judgement of authority in Arabic. Were you (O Muhammad
saws.gif
) to follow their (vain) desires after the knowledge which has come to you, then you will not have any Wali (protector) or defender against Allah

That warning to our Prophet at the end there:wow:

38. And indeed We sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad
saws.gif
), and made for them wives and offspring. And it was not for a Messenger to bring a sign except by Allah's Leave. (For) each and every matter there is a Decree (from Allah).

39. Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz)

:ohhh:This explains why we only have 25 Prophets mentioned in the Quran, while Torah has something like 50 and the Bible around 70 something.

This might be the first time I have seen Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz aka the Mother of the Book mentioned in the Quran. I can only imagine if someone ever got a chance to read such a book, Subxanallah.:wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Finished Surah 14 Ibrahim today at lunch, interesting ayah I came across had to do with the Day of Judgment being established here on Earth;

Al4zeSy.jpg

48. On the Day when the earth will be changed to another earth and so will be the heavens, and they (all creatures) will appear before Allah, the One, the Irresistible.

:ohhh:I don't know why I always assumed The Day of Judgment would be somewhere else, but apparently it looks like after everything is destroyed in the Last Hour, then everything is reformed and we will all be here on Earth to be judged by Allah himself.:wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Finished Surah Al-Hijr today, the surahs are starting to get shorter as I am about half way through the Quran.

Couple ayats that caught my attention had to do with miracles not being an effective method of causing belief :farmajoyaab:

10. Indeed, We sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad
saws.gif
) amongst the sects (communities) of old.

11. And never came a Messenger to them but they did mock him.

13. They would not believe in it (the Qur'an), and already the example of (Allah's punishment of) the ancients (who disbelieved) has gone forth.

-Example here would be the people of Prophet Salih who had the miracle of the Camel, which they ended up killing.

14. And even if We opened to them a gate from the heaven and they were to continue ascending thereto,

15. They would surely say: "Our eyes have been (as if) dazzled. Nay, we are a people bewitched."

Allah putting it clearly here, the nature of a human, and particularly a disbeliever
is such that they can explain away whatever proof is given to them even if it were miraculous.:wow:
Disbelief is a disease of the heart and not the mind.:wow1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Completed Surah 16 An-Nahl(The Bees) today.

Found some interesting ayats confirming that as the Quran was revealed over 20+ years to our Prophet Mohamed, some ayats overruled previous ones.

101. And when We change a Verse [of the Qur'an, i.e. cancel (abrogate) its order] in place of another, and Allah knows the best of what He sends down, they (the disbelievers) say: "You (O Muhammad
saws.gif
) are but a Muftari! (forger, liar)." Nay, but most of them know not.

-From my understanding this was done to smooth the transition for pagans old jaahil ways of living to current Islam we have today.:wow:

102. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif
) Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)] has brought it (the Qur'an) down from your Lord with truth, that it may make firm and strengthen (the Faith of) those who believe and as a guidance and glad tidings to those who have submitted (to Allah as Muslims).

103. And indeed We know that they (polytheists and pagans) say: "It is only a human being who teaches him (Muhammad
saws.gif
).
" The tongue of the man they refer to is foreign, while this (the Qur'an) is a clear Arabic tongue.

The last ayat here was interesting in that the Arabic of the Quran was different enough that the Arabs thought it was a foreign language Jibreel was revealing it in.:ohhh:

Recently finished Surah Al-Anfal, came across an ayat, that encapsulates the state of Muslims today pretty well;

vkq9DrT.jpg

73. And those who disbelieve are allies to one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block with one Khalifah - chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world, there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism).

:ohhh:Today we have Nato, EU, etc ie the disbelievers are united and remain united ( take for example how hard they are fighting something small like the secession of Catalonia from Spain). They are one giant economic block, that has their own interests in mind while we are divided:francis:

All these fitnah/strife we see in Muslim lands comes back to this key element of divide and conquer that they have employed against us while they desperately guard against it for themselves.:mjpls:
Imagine an Islamic bloc/nation that spans from Malaysia to Morocco, we would be an economic powerhouse:rejoice:

Remember what happened to the last guys who tried that mate, best to just wait for Mahdi and Nabi Isa alayhi salaam tbh

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Remember what happened to the last guys who tried that mate, best to just wait for Mahdi and Nabi Isa alayhi salaam tbh

Which guys do you speak of? Hopefully not Da'esh.

And I feel like waiting for Mahdi and Isa, might not be in our lifetime so its better to help ourselves.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Al qaeda isis the whole lot of them

I sometimes wonder if any of those outfits are anything more than CIA conspiracies,
because of how cartoonishly evil they look.:kanyehmm:

Still if I think if we could get more Muslim Leaders like Erdogan we could form somekind of United Muslim bloc of countries akin to the EU or Nato.

I sometimes wonder if any of those outfits are anything more than CIA conspiracies,
because of how cartoonishly evil they look.:kanyehmm:

Still if I think if we could get more Muslim Leaders like Erdogan we could form somekind of United Muslim bloc of countries akin to the EU or Nato.

I used to think that as well bro but I clocked what if they aren't, what if they are just angry people cause they always see their families limbs being blown apart so it triggered them real bad. On top of that I remember reading a verse Quran and it said something like avoid conspiracies or I think suspicions and I realised if I get asked about them on day of Judgement what proof do I have to say they are CIA or Mossad

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I used to think that as well bro but I clocked what if they aren't, what if they are just angry people cause they always see their families limbs being blown apart so it triggered them real bad. On top of that I remember reading a verse Quran and it said something like avoid conspiracies or I think suspicions and I realised if I get asked about them on day of Judgement what proof do I have to say they are CIA or Mossad

The groups you speak of are clear cut Khawaarij. They kill innocent people wherever they go, whether it is a Muslim nation or not as well as killing themselves in that act. How can you justify that?

The groups you speak of are clear cut Khawaarij. They kill innocent people wherever they go, whether it is a Muslim nation or not as well as killing themselves in that act. How can you justify that?

I don't justify it, and yes they may be khawarij, but CIA supported group, don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending