Bruh!! part of me thinks that last verse was a diss a judas for betraying Esa and snitching to the Romans.Finished Sura 5 Al-Ma'ida at lunch today.
The last few ayats , gave the meaning behind the Surah's name Al-Ma'ida (The Table Spread).
But the interesting thing was one, for the first time it confirms the Disciples of Jesus, and it also in away confirms the inspiration for the famous Christian imagery of the last supper with Jesus and his disciples.
111. And [remember] when I inspired to the disciples, "Believe in Me and in My messenger Jesus." They said, "We have believed, so bear witness that indeed we are Muslims [in submission to Allah ]."
112. [And remember] when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven? [Jesus] said," Fear Allah, if you should be believers."
113. They said, "We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses."
114. Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "O Allah, our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers."
115. Allah said, "Indeed, I will sent it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you - then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds."