Raw Meat is Harmful (debunking @emily’s claims)

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Abaayo, you and I both know you lost this argument. No one eats hyena nor does anyone eat locust. But you have digested raw meat before and you proudly brag about it. Lolllll weak comparison :dead:
A few mentally unstable Somalis eating hyena vs millions of Ethiopians eating raw meat. Someone needs to tell these xabashas those arent favorable odds. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Abaayo, you and I both know you lost this argument. No one eats hyena nor does anyone eat locust. But you have digested raw meat before and you proudly brag about it. Lolllll weak comparison :dead:
she's confusing us for hararis the people who her country have been killing them worms be eating and crossing her wires and sheiit

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why do xaarbashis hate Gordon Ramsey?
--because he keeps yelling "it's FUCKING RAW!!!" when they show him their traditional dish

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

I understand why y’all lying , I will be ashamed of eating this too..shiiit

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
its the hararis who deal with hyenas not somalis we got more camels then people how we gonna bugs and sheiit
Wlh these Ethiopians on here are wilding. They are 800,000 years behind of human evolution, and it shows.
ancient-diet.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I understand why y’all lying , I will be ashamed of eating this too..shiiit
Lolll you know it yourself that y’all eat raw meat yet you have no proof that the 17 million somalis eat HYENA? you keep rebounding sis you know you got cornered so your crying now :hemad:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lolll you know it yourself that y’all eat raw meat yet you have no proof that the 17 million somalis eat HYENA? you keep rebounding sis you know you got cornered so your crying now :hemad:
Lmao are you fucking blind
Those folks munching on the hyena are Somalis
Damn you people are not normal

Lol @ the habeshas mentioning hyena-meat, a hand full of misguided so called geeljirres following the precedent of Saudis (find it on YouTube yourself, ain't posting that stuff) is not really comparable to your national dish, compliments to chef Ahmed Gurey :trumpsmirk:

Kkkk ma nooli look at this buffet, straight from the butchers hand to your plate, and the animal carcasses hanging right behind the serving counter :mjlol: redefining the meaning of fresh, organic and unprocessed all at once
I could probably make a killing in Addis just by selling raw oodkac packed and branded like some gummy-bears :wow1:

Lol @ the habeshas mentioning hyena-meat, a hand full of misguided so called geeljirres following the precedent of Saudis (find it on YouTube yourself, ain't posting that stuff) is not really comparable to your national dish, compliments to chef Ahmed Gurey :trumpsmirk:

Kkkk ma nooli look at this buffet, straight from the butchers hand to your plate, and the animal carcasses hanging right behind the serving counter :mjlol: redefining the meaning of fresh, organic and unprocessed all at once
I could probably make a killing in Addis just by selling raw oodkac packed and branded like some gummy-bears :wow1:
they need self awareness why would they make it public that they love raw meat. this isn't even a real dish like sushi it's just plain chunks of raw meat

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lmao are you fucking blind
Those folks munching on the hyena are Somalis
Damn you people are not normal
I smell tears, I hear your anger through the screen. Your sitting down wiggling while tapping on your screen trying so hard to prove a point. Miskeen😩

Trending