Raw Meat is Harmful (debunking @emily’s claims)

Ads in Addis Ababa be like:yloezpe::ftw9nwa:View attachment 148483

1pam6v.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Go choke on hyena meat and some shit filled locust
I've never had the shit you just said but ik for sure Ethiopians eat kitfo which is disgusting. There were swarms of locusts in Ethiopia as well if you don't know and I know some of y'all savage people would still eat that:snoop:

oh no, i got insulted by a xaarbashimaterial_1603468793219.png

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Locusts at least provide protein while uncooked/raw meat gives you parasites, salmonella, how lovely eww!!!😋:vqbuyv0:

All I'm saying is raw meat, if prepared correctly , is safe to eat. It's why western countries have raw meat dishes too. I've had it in Europe. Maybe if you eat it in Ethiopia will you risk illness . Nearly all African countries have bad meat hygiene practices

Btw not only am I Somali , I'm landheere, sxb . Put some respect on my name

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
All I'm saying is raw meat, if prepared correctly , is safe to eat. It's why western countries have raw meat dishes too. I've had it in Europe. Maybe if you eat it in Ethiopia will you risk illness . Nearly all African countries have bad meat hygiene practices

Btw not only am I Somali , I'm landheere, sxb . Put some respect on my name
Landheeres don't eat raw meat.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Nope, try again. Being landheere is not that, I guess you misinterpreted what landheerinimo means. You will get banished from the community if you eat raw meat
They keep trying to degrade us and failed :russ: Kuluaha “hyena meat” aren’t aidthopians KNOWN for eating and befrending hyenas?
1603470402500.jpeg

aww. above my text is an image of 2 animals sharing raw meat!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Fk I don't know how that slipped my mind, I focused on the locusts part. I've actually watched a video about that