Rapper Top5 harasses miskeen madow girl

This isn't the 90s you stupid fukk you don't have to be "on it" to be a rapper. Even then toronto rappers are more.on it than reer UK a lot of them have atleast 1 bodies and there's a few with 4+ bodies on them no UK mali rapper has a single body :mjlol:

Top5 isn't hard or with the shyts but none of us claim that he is. His music is good so people bump it it's simple lol
Loool why did I know you were gonna bite? All I need to say is Canadians are soft and you react to it. Every time I diss that midget you attack me. He is a clown

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Loool why did I know you were gonna bite? All I need to say is Canadians are soft and you react to it. Every time I diss that midget you attack me. He is a clown
Because ur a weirdo obsessed with him you always diss him for no reason hop off his nuts

Keo

VIP
This isn't the 90s you stupid fukk you don't have to be "on it" to be a rapper. Even then toronto rappers are more.on it than reer UK a lot of them have atleast 1 bodies and there's a few with 4+ bodies on them no UK mali rapper has a single body :mjlol:

Top5 isn't hard or with the shyts but none of us claim that he is. His music is good so people bump it it's simple lol
You don't know about Ltizzy / Malisboys? They got like 11 bodies. Metropolitan police said they are the most dangerous gang in London and they are making over £50,000 a week.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You don't know about Ltizzy / Malisboys? They got like 11 bodies. Metropolitan police said they are the most dangerous gang in London and they are making over £50,000 a week.
If I lived London I could catch 20 opp bodies lol y'all don't have straps

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The Canadian accent makes Somalis sound low IQ and stupid. I prefer American and British accents.

Reer Ikea accent is a close second

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
If I lived London I could catch 20 opp bodies lol y'all don't have straps
What's the difference between shooting someone who has a gun or doesnt have one?

Do you have a horrible aim which makes you scared of your rival's potential counter attack?

:gaasdrink:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@doroafels ur the biggest capper walle no fucking way one guy has 11 bodies foh nigga
What's the difference between shooting someone who has a gun or doesnt have one?

Do you have a horrible aim which makes you scared of your rival's potential counter attack?

:gaasdrink:
Who said I'm shooting? I'll play by their rules and I'll stab up all my opps seems much easier to get away with than shooting cause there's no noise so I'll have a lot of time to flee the scene

Try stabbing someone in tdot and they'll laugh at you and fill you with lead my guy

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somali rappers in the UK are out here converting rapist rappers :francis:

that nxgga on the right cute asf wllhi who is he?

tenor (48).gif

@doroafels ur the biggest capper walle no fucking way one guy has 11 bodies foh nigga

Who said I'm shooting? I'll play by their rules and I'll stab up all my opps seems much easier to get away with than shooting cause there's no noise so I'll have a lot of time to flee the scene

Try stabbing someone in tdot and they'll laugh at you and fill you with lead my guy

why u moving like people dont stab in tdot loooooool
technically we not allowed waps here either

plus stop glamorizing gang violence whilst ur alltheway in ottawa smh, u dont need to face the ramifications of such degeneracy

The Canadian accent makes Somalis sound low IQ and stupid. I prefer American and British accents.

Reer Ikea accent is a close second
my nigga is you tripping its the UK accent on Mali's that sounds fucked the Canadian accent is gucci fam.

[

View attachment 140363

plus stop glamorizing gang violence whilst ur alltheway in ottawa smh, u dont need to face the ramifications of such degeneracy
There's gang violence here in Ottawa too huuno especially in the south just last year a Jabuuti Cisse nigga got popped by a Arab roadman a few blocks from were i live shit was wild :dead:

I hate Top5 with a passion. Every time I hear his music he makes my skin rattle and ears bleed. He's a Topdegenerate; so on behalf of reer Canada, I apologize for this inbred waste of air. Wallahi Somalis should learn to load on the chest instead creating disasters.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why are yall encouriging this. Your mom immigrated for a better life just.. for that? :mjlol:

if i gave birth to something like that I'm shoving it back in and calling it a day.
And notice the double standards? He posts pictures with half-naked chicks and gets praised. If a somali girl slightly shows her front hair she's done for. Her reputation=over. Done ditty done done done.

Also, why have rapping go from legends like Tupac to qashin like this? You don't deserve the name rapper, change it to Country music

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

View attachment 140363

No one stabs anymore in tdot that's old school shyt everyone shoots now

Malis gangbang in Ottawa but I don't participate in that shyt not my city

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
my nigga is you tripping its the UK accent on Mali's that sounds fucked the Canadian accent is gucci fam.

It's the reverse to me. North American accents on Somalis strikes me as unnatural. Especially that Canadian 'roadman' accent - although that one sounds weird on everyone.

This guy is obviously a kid, but I'm talking about this accent. There's something vexing about it. Something about the tone and inflection triggers me

It's the reverse to me. North American accents on Somalis strikes me as unnatural. Especially that Canadian 'roadman' accent - although that one sounds weird on everyone.

This guy is obviously a kid, but I'm talking about this accent. There's something vexing about it. Something about the tone and inflection triggers me
Sounds natural to me, probably because I grew up with it. how about we agree all accents except the zoo fob one is unnatural :dead:

Trending