Rapper Top5 harasses miskeen madow girl

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The Canadian accent makes Somalis sound low IQ and stupid. I prefer American and British accents.

Reer Ikea accent is a close second
Ur a stupid fukk Canadian and American accent sounds same most times in fact Somalis that use AA accent sound retarded asf. Don't even get me started on Uk Hoodman accent foh

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Ur a stupid fukk Canadian and American accent sounds same most times in fact Somalis that use AA accent sound retarded asf. Don't even get me started on Uk Hoodman accent foh

Sheesh did my opinion give you dhiig kar?

What an emotional post. You must be a young kid.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sheesh did my opinion give you dhiig kar?

What an emotional post. You must be a young kid.
The pure stupidity in your post gave me dhiig kar akhi you're judging the Canadian accent by looking at the minority of malis that have hood accent. I doubt you could differentiate the average Canadian with the average American.

Youth isn't an insult it's actually a compliment but old fukks like you think you're smart just because ur age lol I can tell ur a bitter 30yr old virgin in his mom's basement I love violating ppl like u :wow:

[

There's gang violence here in Ottawa too huuno especially in the south just last year a Jabuuti Cisse nigga got popped by a Arab roadman a few blocks from were i live shit was wild :dead:
I lived in ottawa for 15 years before coming to Vancouver its very small and soft

The pure stupidity in your post gave me dhiig kar akhi you're judging the Canadian accent by looking at the minority of malis that have hood accent. I doubt you could differentiate the average Canadian with the average American.

Youth isn't an insult it's actually a compliment but old fukks like you think you're smart just because ur age lol I can tell ur a bitter 30yr old virgin in his mom's basement I love violating ppl like u :wow:

look how small he is. He is tiny. You can pick him up and put him on top of your fridge and he will never be able to get down without risking breaking his legs. Sxb your d1ckriding for this midget is the funniest thing on this forum. I will never let it down

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I hate Top5 with a passion. Every time I hear his music he makes my skin rattle and ears bleed. He's a Topdegenerate; so on behalf of reer Canada, I apologize for this inbred waste of air. Wallahi Somalis should learn to load on the chest instead creating disasters.
Why don’t you do something about it and deal with him since you hate him so much :sass2:

Why don’t you do something about it and deal with him since you hate him so much :sass2:

Sadly, there isn't much I can do. I just hope people realize that he is a stain on humanity and should exterminated immediately. Though, his reputation up here isn't entirely good. Look at this Khasaaro trying to make a name for himself....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sadly, there isn't much I can do. I just hope people realize that he is a stain on humanity and should exterminated immediately. Though, his reputation up here isn't entirely good. Look at this Khasaaro trying to make a name for himself....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either good or bad he’s name is being talked and also it’s pretty smart marketing by him considering he’s got a mixtape coming out soon.

I agree he’s a dickhead but it seems like Toronto tend to like give attention to his type and Debbie :lolbron:

Trending