Rape is very common in Somalia/land and other Somali regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be very high unofficially, similar to South Africa, Swaziland and Swedish (migrants) rates. It is very possibly top 5 highest in the world.

Almost zero are even reported because of the shame it brings to admit that you were raped.

Very sad. Rapists should be killed

We all hear stories how rape happens over there and if diaspora folk try to stop it, the locals will attack the diaspora folk for trying to stop it.

I don't believe they encourage it but they definently don't do anything about it.

This is the fault of other Somali men, for allowing the criminals amongst them to get away with such behavior.

All countries and societies have rapists. The difference is that other countries incarcerate their rapists at higher rates. Now, we don't have statistics on the incarceration rates of rapists in Somalia, but I'm gonna assume it's very low.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ask a group of 10 Somali males what constitutes rape and 9 of them will end up blaming the victim. :francis:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I would be offended if this comment wasn't coming for a guy who fantasizes about raping Habeshi women. :kodaksmiley:

@Dhabaal you don't even view rape as a crime. Both you and @Mudug-Madman are part of the 9.
:pachah1:Nice deflection. You still didn't answer the question. If 9/10 Somali men are rape apologists, how many are in your family? Statistically speaking there must be many. Your father? Your brothers? Uncles? Cousins?

Watch her deflect again and not answer.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Ask a group of 10 Somali males what constitutes rape and 9 of them will end up blaming the victim. :francis:

Whatever happened to invoke such hatred in your heart for Somali men, you did not deserve it. :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts