rant: on today’s episode, how do you deal with extreme period pain

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How can you say stewage spicy to elite nations. Ciao!

Also, whats with the name change?
Ahh italians, my colonizer!

I got too bored of my second name :kendrickcry:

I hope you feel better soon <3 Take a lot of rest too! I'm having pms currently and I feel so depressed during it and having random body aches. Can't describe how awful it feels :l

I take pain killers as soon as I feel its coming. If the cramps are so bad I do yoga poses or I youtube period exercises on YouTube. Drink hot soups or any hot fluids. Make lots of thikr since we can't perform salat.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Wallahi you need to start off by reading more Qur'an and praying. Ask Allah azza wajjal that your pain expiate your sins. Then you'll need to take black seed oil after you eat breakfast and dinner. Also switch up your diet. I had the same symptoms for years and would even black out during my cycle and often choked while vomiting. As soon as I started eating clean the symptoms were gone. Try elimination diet and of course stay away from frankenfoods, refined sugar, dyes, seed oils, etc. I recommend this lady' channel

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Avoid:

1. Dairy and soy= too much hormones(estrogen) which worsens the cramps/endometriosis.

2. GMO foods, sugar and grains(+ grain-fed animal products) highly inflammatory, can damage the tissues around the uterus which also worsens the cramps and in the long run it can lead to other serious complications.

3. Take Vitamin B1 & B6, magnesium and calcium and iodine(sea kelp is the best source for iodine) supplements.

4. Don't ever take iron supplements unless your doctor says you have anemia. Excess iron is very hard for the body to get rid of. Untreated iron overload can damage your organs, heart attack/failure, permanently damaged liver, arthritis etc. Let this be a lesson for you:

5. Get your thyroid checked regularly.

I'm sounding like a broken cajalad at this point, but periods shouldn't hurt at all. If you're having painful cramps, then there's something seriously wrong with you.
Every month, I'm gonna stuff myself with painkillers and bacaaac my dabo off is not the solution. Don't be xoolo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

I hope you feel better soon <3 Take a lot of rest too! I'm having pms currently and I feel so depressed during it and having random body aches. Can't describe how awful it feels :l
I feel better alhamdullah! Thank you so much abaayo, i hope you get better soon. it’s a struggle:it0tdo8:

Villainess

I take pain killers as soon as I feel its coming. If the cramps are so bad I do yoga poses or I youtube period exercises on YouTube. Drink hot soups or any hot fluids. Make lots of thikr since we can't perform salat.
I usually do this too, take a pill before you get it but for some reason i forgot. Thank you
Wallahi you need to start off by reading more Qur'an and praying. Ask Allah azza wajjal that your pain expiate your sins. Then you'll need to take black seed oil after you eat breakfast and dinner. Also switch up your diet. I had the same symptoms for years and would even black out during my cycle and often choked while vomiting. As soon as I started eating clean the symptoms were gone. Try elimination diet and of course stay away from frankenfoods, refined sugar, dyes, seed oils, etc. I recommend this lady' channel

What do you mean by that? Ok I drink black seed oil a lot. What do you recommend I eat? Thank you so much for the link! I agree that herbs is the right way to go and no more chemical foods

Villainess

Avoid:

1. Dairy and soy= too much hormones(estrogen) which worsens the cramps/endometriosis.

2. GMO foods, sugar and grains(+ grain-fed animal products) highly inflammatory, can damage the tissues around the uterus which also worsens the cramps and in the long run it can lead to other serious complications.

3. Take Vitamin B1 & B6, magnesium and calcium and iodine(sea kelp is the best source for iodine) supplements.

4. Don't ever take iron supplements unless your doctor says you have anemia. Excess iron is very hard for the body to get rid of. Untreated iron overload can damage your organs, heart attack/failure, permanently damaged liver, arthritis etc. Let this be a lesson for you:

5. Get your thyroid checked regularly.

I'm sounding like a broken cajalad at this point, but periods shouldn't hurt at all. If you're having painful cramps, then there's something seriously wrong with you.
Every month, I'm gonna stuff myself with painkillers and bacaaac my dabo off is not the solution. Don't be xoolo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow... never would have thought about that.. illaahow america is so much chemicals. Yaa somalia ii geeya? I wonder if the women back home deal with painful periods since food over there is healthy

Trending