rant: on today’s episode, how do you deal with extreme period pain

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’ve battled my whole life with severe period cramps. The only thing that helps me are either Midol (haven’t taken them in the last 6yrs or so) or the one I prefer is hot water bottle, where you warm up(I boil mine but be careful)some water and fill it up then place it on your lower abdomen, pelvic area. You’ll fall asleep the first few times, it’s so good! I sometimes if it’s overwhelming I’ll take 400mg of Advil and use the water battle as well. I know they say walk around when you have cramps but personally I don’t because I can’t, hurts too much but I’ve noticed walking around helps relieve pressure literally as it increases flow.

Wowww no way wallahi that's so tough! I got these cramps now since quarantine unhealthy eating. I used to brag about how i never had anything and too bad I got karma:kendrickcry:

Yess walking is the worst but I noitced that if you lay on your back for 2 minutes the gravity makes your body hurt less. But then you need to switch or else you'll start cramping worse. It's a battle here

i’m so light headed right now and i was awake all night, i woke up at 3 am and stayed up until 7 crying my eyes out because i couldn’t move. i forced myself to get up and take Tylenol and i tried so hard to stand straight. now it’s 12 am and i took a hot shower and wallahi i almost fell down. now i’m forcing myself to eat and i’m trying to distract myself by watching youtube but all of a sudden my uterus wants to stab me. The first day is the worst. I’m so fucking tired of this. I slept nothing and i’m faint and i’m so hungry but i can’t eat without puking. But hey, at least i took Ibuprofen and it’s going to be a few more hours till it sets in. :’)

What did women do to deserve this pain?? Ya allah come on this isn’t fair

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ginger tea + Haldi Milk and Vinger with Hot Water. These 3 cups will make the pain disappear, 100%.

A Syrian Doctor even reccomended this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

TURMIC POWDER? yep, thats its name.

I know it as Kunyit, habit of name? but yes, Turamic powder and milk added is Haldi. Good for cramps
turmeric is not that hard to remember:damn:

thanks for the advice, i’m making it right now :friendhug:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are you actually from Singapore? Where are you from :cosbyhmm:
Reer UK, came to Singapore for UG degree. I ain't from Singapore, heck I lived on the border with Malaysia and Singapore and just came for uni in Singapore and left to Malaysia at the end of the day until recently due to Covid :heh:

Villainess

Reer UK, came to Singapore for UG degree. I ain't from Singapore, heck I lived on the border with Singapore and just came for uni and left at the end of the day until recently due to Covid :heh:
damn it. i liked my men spicy
giphy.gif