rant: on today’s episode, how do you deal with extreme period pain

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i’m so light headed right now and i was awake all night, i woke up at 3 am and stayed up until 7 crying my eyes out because i couldn’t move. i forced myself to get up and take Tylenol and i tried so hard to stand straight. now it’s 12 am and i took a hot shower and wallahi i almost fell down. now i’m forcing myself to eat and i’m trying to distract myself by watching youtube but all of a sudden my uterus wants to stab me. The first day is the worst. I’m so fucking tired of this. I slept nothing and i’m faint and i’m so hungry but i can’t eat without puking. But hey, at least i took Ibuprofen and it’s going to be a few more hours till it sets in. :’)

What did women do to deserve this pain?? Ya allah come on this isn’t fair

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Is it really that painful? And How long does it last :francis:
imagine being stabbed in your insides. Thats how it feels. The pain various from person to person, and from cycle to cycle. If your lucky you only feel throbbing pain. If your unlucky you cant even stand with your own two feet, because of how much it hurts.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
i took 2 and like i said earlier i took a hot shower and im still in pain. now im watching old music videos while eating oranges :)
Sounds like your only solution at this point is to sleep through your pain. Take whatever sleeping drug you have in your house, and if you dont have it order it from door dash.

i’m so light headed right now and i was awake all night, i woke up at 3 am and stayed up until 7 crying my eyes out because i couldn’t move. i forced myself to get up and take Tylenol and i tried so hard to stand straight. now it’s 12 am and i took a hot shower and wallahi i almost fell down. now i’m forcing myself to eat and i’m trying to distract myself by watching youtube but all of a sudden my uterus wants to stab me. The first day is the worst. I’m so fucking tired of this. I slept nothing and i’m faint and i’m so hungry but i can’t eat without puking. But hey, at least i took Ibuprofen and it’s going to be a few more hours till it sets in. :’)

What did women do to deserve this pain?? Ya allah come on this isn’t fair

I’ve battled my whole life with severe period cramps. The only thing that helps me are either Midol (haven’t taken them in the last 6yrs or so) or the one I prefer is hot water bottle, where you warm up(I boil mine but be careful)some water and fill it up then place it on your lower abdomen, pelvic area. You’ll fall asleep the first few times, it’s so good! I sometimes if it’s overwhelming I’ll take 400mg of Advil and use the water battle as well. I know they say walk around when you have cramps but personally I don’t because I can’t, hurts too much but I’ve noticed walking around helps relieve pressure literally as it increases flow.

Trending