Random quote from a "Gold-Digger"

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Having a high standard is not about the dunya. Being a mom is not an easy task. When we date we have to think of our kids in mind and what they will eat so of course we have to be picky with who we choose as a partner in life we have a right to. Most women have no problem staying at home with their who doesn't however Whats the point if his making you stressed out coming short on bills etc the only thing a man has to worry about is providing for his family while women have a lot more to worry about including their health. I would Rather struggle alone than have a man just to say i have one. No thanks.

Stop dealing with broke dudes and your problem is solved. Find yourself a genuine God fearing Somali man with his shit together.

Inshallah you get what you're searching for.

oh the old of you challenge my view you are not a real man. I didn’t know people still used this cop out lol

I’m not encouraging anyone to settle. I encourage everyone to be the best they can be and do them. But I also don’t tell people who to settle with. I just gave a true reflection of reality. Most men and women are broke or live on month by month wage. And most wil settle with that. Just reality
They didn't look hard enough. No money no honey lol

Bruuuuuh:susp:too informational
Thats how it works. Lol
Most women get left if they delay baby. Specially somalis. He would feel used for free rent and food then be like why am i putting up with this bye Felicia lol and get younger prettier one hhhh

Trending