Random quote from a "Gold-Digger"

Hhhhhhh except men dont get pregnant after having sex. Women do. I know there are contraceptions however this is in the grand scheme of things. It makes sense.
Doesn’t matter. Our parents were not rich when they had kids and they lives on.. broke people have kids everyday and live on. Most women will end up with broke men anyway

And that's why there's poverty
And always will be. If every woman say they want a rich guy, then rich guys will have 6-7 women each. The numbers simply don’t work. Are you willing to share or would you say to women with needs deny their needs until they find a rich single guy

And always will be. If every woman say they want a rich guy, then rich guys will have 6-7 women each. The numbers simply don’t work. Are you willing to share or would you say to women with needs deny their needs until they find a rich single guy
Because I'm trying to fing my friend @Abdisamad3 a rich tranny to support him and love him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesn’t matter. Our parents were not rich when they had kids and they lives on.. broke people have kids everyday and live on. Most women will end up with broke men anyway
Sure Most of our parents struggled severely however some of us want to break the cycle specially when there are so many options to do so.

Not everyone aspires to have a rich man. Only few do Most women want a provider not rich man.

Sure Most of our parents struggled severely however some of us want to break the cycle specially when there are so many options to do so.
That’s the thing there is not many options unless one focus on themselves. There isn’t many rich guys out there and then they have to be decent people and treat you right as well. I doubt any woman would say rather be with rich guy that treats me bad than poor guy than treats me good. So essentially it’s women misleading women imo. Easiest way to get rich is to do it yourself and not through someone else

That’s the thing there is not many options unless one focus on themselves. There isn’t many rich guys out there and then they have to be decent people and treat you right as well. I doubt any woman would say rather be with rich guy that treats me bad than poor guy than treats me good. So essentially it’s women misleading women imo. Easiest way to get rich is to do it yourself and not through someone else
I want My own money plus i want his... except mine is only for me and his is for all of us. Lol

You probably broke anyway Am sure there Are way too many pickmesheishas left over for you.
Lol I’m not broke nor rich. I’m doing fine alhamdulillah. I’m just saying what most women say and what they end up with rarely match. And every woman is a pick me no matter what they say

dr.leorio

death\emitter
There are ways to make money without having to abandon your kids.

Sure there are but nothing that makes any real money. It's better for you to prioritize your kids and give them your undivided attention and be a stay at home mom while your husband provides.

But I doubt you'll be able to comprehend my advice. The love for money and this dunya is strong in you diaspora Xalimos.

Lol I’m not broke nor rich. I’m doing fine alhamdulillah. I’m just saying what most women say and what they end up with rarely match. And every woman is a pick me no matter what they say
times have changed. Women are waking up btw any man that argues back and forth about money with a women is not Man enough in my book or you're broke insecure dude.

Why are you encouraging poverty and telling xalimos to settle for such a life? When will the cycle end? Aren’t we supposed to do better than our parents?

lalayariis

Bad cop
Why are you encouraging poverty and telling xalimos to settle for such a life? When will the cycle end? Aren’t we supposed to do better than our parents?
Aim low, and you’ll never be disappointed in your capabilities. Aim high, and you’ll tap into the potential you didn’t know you had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sure there are but nothing that makes any real money. It's better for you to prioritize your kids and give them your undivided attention and be a stay at home mom while your husband provides.

But I doubt you'll be able to comprehend my advice. The love for money and this dunya is strong in you diaspora Xalimos.
Having a high standard is not about the dunya. Being a mom is not an easy task. When we date we have to think of our kids in mind and what they will eat so of course we have to be picky with who we choose as a partner in life we have a right to. Most women have no problem staying at home with their who doesn't however Whats the point if his making you stressed out coming short on bills etc the only thing a man has to worry about is providing for his family while women have a lot more to worry about including their health. I would Rather struggle alone than have a man just to say i have one. No thanks.

Last edited:
times have changed. Women are waking up btw any man that argues back and forth about money with a women is not Man enough in my book or you're broke insecure dude.

oh the old of you challenge my view you are not a real man. I didn’t know people still used this cop out lol

I’m not encouraging anyone to settle. I encourage everyone to be the best they can be and do them. But I also don’t tell people who to settle with. I just gave a true reflection of reality. Most men and women are broke or live on month by month wage. And most wil settle with that. Just reality

Trending