Random quote from a "Gold-Digger"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
IF evicted, sleeping with someone in the homeless shelter?

Would you say that you’re hypergamous by nature or do you not care? Would you ever consider dating a broke man?
I like a man who takes pride in taking care of his wife. Doesn't have to be rich however i do not want to be worrying about paying bills and while having our babies that would be unfair. He needs to get on it.
I would not consider broke men not because i look down on him but i know what next after the babies come. So no There's no point.

True but I wouldn't say a gold digger but just brutal honesty
I would say just a petty person. People has needs so why care who broke people wanna sleep with. There are more broke women than men out there and no one tells them they shouldn’t have sex because they are broke

I like a man who takes pride in taking care of his wife. Doesn't have to be rich however i do not want to be worrying about paying bills and while having our babies that would be unfair. He needs to get on it.
I would not consider broke men not because i look down on him but i know what next after the babies come. So no There's no point.
Understandable, how about not having a baby too soon and just basically being bf gf type but married:cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would say just a petty person. People has needs so why care who broke people wanna sleep with. There are more broke women than men out there and no one tells them they shouldn’t have sex because they are broke

Its ok for us to be broke, but not ok for guys to be broke. C'est la vie

Hhhhhhh except men dont get pregnant after having sex. Women do. I know there are contraceptions however this is in the grand scheme of things. It makes sense.

Trending

Latest posts