Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I urge the people of Somaliland to implement strong measures which will prevent counterfeit notes from being produced

otherwise they may print fake notes and turn your currency into a repeat of Zimbabwe's kkkk

View attachment 156777

There's already a strict policy in place on the exchange rate. Now it's at 8300 per dollar.

Police have been known to rock up to vendors who try and devalue it

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Just dropped in to say laas Caanood uses Somali shilling πŸ‘€
A0166BC1-6D83-4797-967B-4F656E0146AD.png

:mjkkk:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Actually not officially.

But you can use the somali shilling there because i used it there when I came from xamar but when my change in some shops was the SL Shilling. Has a stack as well but didn't last long

I’ve never seen a SL being used but I have no doubt the exchange shops have it in stock.

Oh and I don’t think any Somali cares about what’s official πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SirLancelLord

VIP
Dahabshiil/SOMTEL- HJ
SBI (allegedly)

what other companies and products are made or owned by SL.

SBI plant is in Somaliland right all their drinks are made in their plant.

Why you bringing up tribes. This is about where there made not by who.

The manufacturing industries in the land and what it says on the packaging

SirLancelLord

VIP
Did since more digging on the allegations.

The actual story of the thread:
"Some bosaaso based businessman are threatening the govt that we'll import and use SL currency BECAUSE PL Admin have stopped accepting tax payments with Somali Currency to only US Dollar"

Hope that clears up the story

SBI plant is in Somaliland right all their drinks are made in their plant.

Why you bringing up tribes. This is about where there made not by who.

The manufacturing industries in the land and what it says on the packaging

Your cousins are making it very apparent that there needs to be a solution to PL's trade relationship with SL.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
He’s from las anood and currently lives there but ok lol

I’ve often laid awake late at night wondering what Facebook user jaale cabdalle thought about LC economics and if only I could get his opinion the world might make more sense. Tonight that dream has come real. And even though I doubted his authenticity, you told me he’s real, and he must be and his analysis must be right, accurate and reliable. It must be so right it must supersede my own lived experience and that of my close family who live there. Makes complete sense.

Please don’t @ me with this maangaabnimo. I said what I said don’t get sour. It’s not that deep

SirLancelLord

VIP
Your cousins are making it very apparent that there needs to be a solution to PL's trade relationship with SL.

Nope, why does it have to be a fight...

We Somalis are traders we always have bought and sold from each other.

That is our right as Somalis, that wherever a Somali meets another Somali. He is his brother

Keep Somali Trade Free

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’ve often laid awake late at night wondering what Facebook user jaale cabdalle thought about LC economics and if only I could get his opinion the world might make more sense. Tonight that dream has come real. And even though I doubted his authenticity, you told me he’s real, and he must be and his analysis must be right, accurate and reliable. It must be so right it must supersede my own lived experience and that of my close family who live there. Makes complete sense.

Please don’t @ me with this maangaabnimo. I said what I said don’t get sour. It’s not that deep
CF954158-A4F3-4366-92F9-27CA729864EE.jpeg

β€œSomali Shilling became practically worthless”

:umad:

SirLancelLord

VIP
Puntites, please come in and tell me this disgusting envy and hatred our neighbors have for us, can someone give me an insight why is this happening and what is behind all this?

I mean we litterly have some posters who log in to Sspot not to partake on other discussions or contribute to other threads unless it is about Puntland,this is sicking, how could a Somali spend all his time hating his fellow Somalis developments?:mindblown:

Biased again. What about the constant attack threads on Somaliland.

I've casually been on this website for a year or so and its just filled with Anti Somaliland threads every other day.

And now one guy is blasting you and you feel the heat

Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.