Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter so much to you? This is a public forum where we can discuss whatever we wish. It's not personal.

It's just amusing to see the OP make multiple threads on people mentioning Puntland over just 4 pages of posts when there's people like you that post 10x more on a clan group.

I'm curious as to what your fixation on Marehan is since you've put in a shocking amount of posts in regards to that clan whether it's personal or not is besides the point.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are you lot so delusional, there's a serious problem happening in PL right now and economic crises spills over.

We're all in this together, these developments affect us all

View attachment 156827

Here is how Hargeisa downton looks, life is definitely hard, you can lie to the public but the realities in the ground is different.

received_184474566684308.jpeg
received_177690573995298.jpeg
received_455432305646508.jpeg
received_3568987493190631.jpeg
received_194290645636311.jpeg

While your leaders and MPs are spending your Taxes on Khat and alcohol.

received_379487740024755.jpeg
received_136355204671817.jpeg

It's just amusing to see the OP make multiple threads on people mentioning Puntland over just 4 pages of posts when there's people like you that post almost 10x more on a clan group.

I'm curious as to what your fixation on Marehan is since you've put in a shocking amount of posts in regards to that clan whether it's personal or not is besides the point.

In my opinion which is backed by facts, the Marehan political entity is an enemy of Puntland.
That's why I bring it up.

In my opinion which is backed by facts, the Marehan political entity is an enemy of Puntland.
That's why I bring it up.

Marehan is not a political entity it is a clan, there are politicians that hail from that clan that you might be against. And why is it that you feel that they are enemies of Puntland when Marehan users barely mention Puntland?

Are you paranoid?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Here is how Hargeisa downton looks, life is definitely hard, you can lie to the public but the realities in the ground is different.

View attachment 156830View attachment 156831View attachment 156832View attachment 156833View attachment 156834

While your leaders and MPs are spending your Taxes on Khat and alcohol.

View attachment 156835View attachment 156836

Why are you deflecting.

This is not the issue of the day - that's the difference between the SL crowd and you lot.

We know our politicians are trash and every development is done by private citizens.

But you lot call every news critical of PL fake.

That's why, like me we just like to see any good news in SL
20201203_003941.jpg

Marehan is not a political entity it is a clan, there are politicians that hail from that clan that you might be against. And why is it that you feel that they are enemies of Puntland but they don't view Puntland as an enemy?

Are you paranoid?

Since you have been researching my posts, you can go re-read them and look through all the evidence I have provided. You are an open enemy of MJ's and Puntland. At least your elders have the courage to state this openly and loudly and are not hiding like you.

Bye.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It's just amusing to see the OP make multiple threads on people mentioning Puntland over just 4 pages of posts when there's people like you that post 10x more on a clan group.

Don't get your self involved you attention hungry Buun, go build your people for some toilets instead.:camby:

Since you have been researching my posts, you can go re-read them and look through all the evidence I have provided. You are an open enemy of MJ's and Puntland. At least your elders have the courage to state this openly and loudly and are not hiding like you.

Bye.

I haven't researched your posts however I noticed you like to mention us so I decided to see how much of a pattern it was. I've just skimmed through them since I noticed you go out of your way to mention that clan which is very odd for people you seem to not like.

What I did was look at two different spelling types, the first being 'Marehan' in which you have 22 pages worth of posts.

And the second being 'Mareeaan' in which you have 5 pages worth of posts.

If you look at this post of yours you ask someone to look into some sort of conspiracy theory for you that is of no significance. Does any sort of sane person do such as thing?

You can try to deflect by saying they are your 'enemy' but I see through that facade.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 3.51.15 PM.png

@SirLancelLord
Absolutely. What Deni Uusbuur did is an economic suicide.

The whole fiat money (currency) is based on trust. Once you lose trust in your local fiat currency, then it comes no different to any other paper. And that trust is under pinned by the government/administration. Now that Deni Uusbuur basically threw everyone under the bus, there is no way out of it.

The trust in the Somalia Shilling (counterfeited local version of shilling) is gone. There is just no way out of this.

The decision to use the US Dollar is like jumping from frying pan into the fire. :eek: :ftw9nwa:

We will all wait and see where Deni find the $$$ USD to pay his melitia men. B/c they won't be accepting worthless Somalia shillings as salary anymore.

And that is when sh*t will hit the fan. The worse is yet to come.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Marehan is not a political entity it is a clan, there are politicians that hail from that clan that you might be against. And why is it that you feel that they are enemies of Puntland when Marehan users barely mention Puntland?

Are you paranoid?

@PuntiteQueen don't feed the troll, he is feening for your attention.

Come talk to us when you are not HAG slave, take your Cuqdad and Xaar somewhere else and mentioning tribes, who TF mentioned your irrelevant clan to even bring it up on my thread? Clans with their own FMS states are talking now take a seat you atheist worshipper.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
OP is projecting hard, stick to copy and pasting relationship essays from reddit

Why don't you find me just one single thread I copied from anywhere, I promise you I will pay you 1k, some of us can write and not as dumb as you.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The khat addicts lost it, now their Mickey Mouse currency is used in Puntland? At least make it believable.

:chrisfreshhah:

Only khat users Hargeisa use Somaliland shillings cause they are forced to use it if you spent under 100 dollars otherwise they get sent to Mandera prison where Morgan used to keep their forefathers.

@Abdalla
We need to knock these idΓΆΓΆrs back to their senses..

The mirqaan is making them delusional, they need a reality slap!

The khat addicts lost it, now their Mickey Mouse currency is used in Puntland? At least make it believable.

:chrisfreshhah:

Only khat users Hargeisa use Somaliland shillings cause they are forced to use it if you spent under 100 dollars otherwise they get sent to Mandera prison where Morgan used to keep their forefathers.

Speaking of mirqaan and khat:

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 01.10.31.png

Puntland region's entire export sector was predicted to bring in around half the revenue of its Khat industry.

Estimated revenue lost to Puntland region from aviation + all sales + all stamp duties = Khat revenue loss!

Mirqaan is a big part of your local budget, I would not hate on it.

No wonder your currency has been nuked and you are experiencing hyperinflation at rates never seen before in the region. You do not have a viable economy; your entire export revenue was predicted to be around US$4.5 million, this is shocking.

Puntland region is a good case of mismanagement and how it kills an already struggling local economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts