Ramadan: What are u greatful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
War ceey iyo wax ka dharan aa istaheesha. Wasaq bila sharaf iyo dhaqan, haweenka dabarkood yaa ku tusiye indhaha hadda ka siibin lee. dayuusad kulaha diidin ku soo boodiwaayo.
Nayaa af Somali ayaa ku hadlikartaa. I’m not even feeling No type of way right now. I’m really excited.!
Ok imma ask u a question.. do u like dirty Talk in Af somali? I LOVE IT!

hmmm.. Your worldview is rather strange.:farmajoyaab:

Well, I think having love for Allah(swt) in your heart and doing your best to please your Lord makes you a good person. Because what is good, righteous, and beautiful, is what Allah(swt) loves!:vncu2n5::it0tdo8:
And then comes dhaqan.
God loves good , yet the people are not good.However God loves those striving to becoming good.That is why they can ask for forgiveness ,Therfore you aren't good. nothing weird about it.You must accept that you are faulty
:samwelcome:

SumMo

very lowkey
God loves good , yet the people are not good.However God loves those striving to becoming good.That is why they can ask for forgiveness ,Therfore you aren't good. nothing weird about it.You must accept that you are faulty
:samwelcome:
:faysalwtf: Haye. If it will
make you stop answering me with these nonsense.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Bro, I don’t know whether to insult u or laugh at ur post. Bro, I’m not mixed nor am I cadaan g.
Hoes attract hoes. You will find your type there, khasaaro.
Hating their fathers and sleeping with your bum ass to make him mad.

Change your ways, or stay a hoe, simple.

SumMo

very lowkey
Cut the crap waryadhaheen. This ain’t no Tom and Jerry :siilaanyolaugh:
@CangeeroBear choosing his sidekick
DD386DA6-7B70-4DD3-8446-2A783FADAD94.gif

DeadStar

You see this is the problem with HUMANS these days, how are u gonna say someone needs to change when u can’t even point out what they need to change.
@NotAjnabi I honestly didn’t know where hoes attract hoes comes from? U told me to go to London or Canada as if ties ain’t everywhere. U said just say u are mixed or white, which got me confused a little, coz I ain’t mixed nor am I cadaan. Does my pic suggest I’m mixed coz I definitely don’t look white. And then u say change ur ways as if there is something wrong with my ways. All the other members seem to agree with u. So, imma ask one last time, WHY SHOULD I CHANGE MY WAYS, AND WHAT DO U THINK IS WRONG WITH ME?

Anyone is allowed to give their opinions, judge me today, u have my permission.

SumMo

very lowkey
You see this is the problem with HUMANS these days, how are u gonna say someone needs to change when u can’t even point out what they need to change.
@NotAjnabi I honestly didn’t know where hoes attract hoes comes from? U told me to go to London or Canada as if ties ain’t everywhere. U said just say u are mixed or white, which got me confused a little, coz I ain’t mixed nor am I cadaan. Does my pic suggest I’m mixed coz I definitely don’t look white. And then u say change ur ways as if there is something wrong with my ways. All the other members seem to agree with u. So, imma ask one last time, WHY SHOULD I CHANGE MY WAYS, AND WHAT DO U THINK IS WRONG WITH ME?

Anyone is allowed to give their opinions, judge me today, u have my permission.
I think you should change your way because you seem to be very saqajaan. Always implying sexual stuff, and not taking the hint when people tell you to stop posting stuff like that. You also act like your always under the influence of drugs. You seem to a be angry all the time, and you come across as someone who is easily offended. You also tend to curse people out without them doing much to you. idk

These are some of the things I have noticed. I don’t mean any harm in telling you this. It would be good for you to change some of this. This is just my advice, best of luck!:rolleyes:

DeadStar

I think you should change your way because you seem to be very saqajaan. Always implying sexual stuff, and not taking the hint when people tell you to stop posting stuff like that. You also act like your always under the influence of drugs. You seem to a be angry all the time, and you come across as someone who is easily offended. You also tend to curse people out without them doing much to you. idk

These are some of the things I have noticed. I don’t mean any harm in telling you this. Best wishes!:rolleyes:
Do u find my posts either funny, informative, creative, do u like my posts?

If yes....

What does that tell u?

@Idil-Beydaan come in here too.

If I don’t get the answers I need today, this is the last time any of u will see me in ur notifications nor do I wanna see u in mine, is that clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts