Ramadan: What are u greatful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Wow, I almost forgot how fast ramadan is approaching. So let’s dedicate a threat for this blessed month!

Everyone has to say what they are grateful for. I for one am grateful for:

1) My family. Their well being and happiness. (They are my love and heart.) Alhamdullilah:it0tdo8:

2) My imaan. It has been a rollercoaster my whole life. But it keeps going up with every year, alhamdullilah. I am grateful for my ever increasing iman, and my overall love for Allah(swt) has reached another heigh. So has my noor.:rolleyes:

3) Education. Finishing my degree soon. Would have been impossible without my family and Allah(swt):yloezpe:

4) My well being. Health, happiness and safety.:it0tdo8:

Last edited:
It is suppose to be enlightning and inspiring, not cute, lol.

I almost forgot how close ramadan is approaching :9uoofqd: Gotta change the narrative for this blessed month! :it0tdo8:
It's still cute to me dammit
NLFgIpE.gif

SumMo

very lowkey
I don't know tbh.

Even if you don’t have a God, it is still easy to find things you are blessed with and are grateful for!:rolleyes:

Friends? Family? Safety? Health? Accumulating new knowledge? Financial stability? Growth in wisdom? Discovering a new favorite hobby? Achieving a goal? :confused:

There must be something.
You are blessed with something in life, you just don’t know about it.

Even if you don’t have a God, it is still easy to find things you are blessed with and are grateful for!:rolleyes:

Friends? Family? Safety? Health? Accumulating new knowledge? Financial stability? Growth in wisdom? Discovering a new favorite hobby? Achieving a goal? :confused:

There must be something.
You are blessed with something in life, you just don’t know about it.
Growth in wisdom :gnzbryw:

Is have always teased my friends with food during ramazan but this year i will try and fast for 3 days too see what you guys go through and ofcoz the personal experience

SumMo

very lowkey
Most of the Xalimos here in Norway are very negative people :(
That’s sad.. But maybe it’s because of something that happened in their life? Maybe they are depressed but haven’t diagnosed it? Maybe it’s lack of D vitamin? Majoring in degrees they don’t like?
Many reasons for why. Don’t assume they are negative people. It could be a bigger underlying reason . :zhqjlmx:

Many people in Norway (and cold areas) suffer from depression I heard. I deff will have them in my dua when I start praying again.:it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending