Destiny debates a Muslim

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Not everyone is meant to debate bruh
Didn’t his wife cheat on him recently? And didn’t he end up dating a man 💀.
I know walhy @Kisame is fan of him 100%
IMG_1234.png

Also, Myron barely constitutes as Muslim for this to count as a Muslim vs non-Muslim debate, considering he's okay with Islam being insulted on his own show by Laura Loomer, the infamous Twitter Zionist.

Even though I confessed to struggling to feel the same way I think positively of the Prophet (SAW) the other day, my principles and intent to get closer to Allah (SWT) prevent me from being so weak-willed as to allow non-Muslims to speak ill of him. So what gives?

It isn't even a matter of low imaan or apostasy in his case, no, that would be too charitable of an interpretation to make about him. He's just a pussy who lives for attention.

Also, Myron barely constitutes as Muslim for this to count as a Muslim vs non-Muslim debate, considering he's okay with Islam being insulted on his own show by Laura Loomer, the infamous Twitter Zionist.

Even though I confessed to struggling to feel the same way I think positively of the Prophet (SAW) the other day, my principles and intent to get closer to Allah (SWT) prevent me from being so weak-willed as to allow non-Muslims to speak ill of him. So what gives?

It isn't even a matter of low imaan or apostasy in his case, no, that would be too charitable of an interpretation to make about him. He's just a pussy who lives for attention.
myron defends red pill more then islam lmao

Did nabi Muhammad really marry Aisha at the age of 6?
Apparently, I grew up on the opinion that her age was vague due to a hadith calculation with her older sister's (Asma Bint Abu Bakr) age , making her 16-19.

I only learnt that her being 6 at the time of marriage was the more popular opinion when I got hatecrimed on the street one day as a teen.

Apparently, I grew up on the opinion that her age was vague due to a hadith calculation with her older sister's (Asma Bint Abu Bakr) age , making her 16-19.

I only learnt that her being 6 at the time of marriage was the more popular opinion when I got hatecrimed on the street one day as a teen.
Damn what happened? Did they rip ur hijab off?