RACIST GOES OFF ON SOMALI MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people are the most ignored and self entitled pricks ever. Why was she peeping under to see what she is doing?? This hooyo should of gave her swift bangs to her face after she got out of the changing rooms. Stupid cadaan .

White people are the most ignored and self entitled pricks ever. Why was she peeping under to see what she is doing?? This hooyo should of gave her swift bangs to her face after she got out of the changing rooms. Stupid cadaan .
She's a old hag and who was probably alive when being racist was allowed
2015 video and the lady was fired.
Wow didn't know . The ig acc posted it this week so I thought it was recent

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I feel sorry for US Somalis. You guys have to deal with trash like this.
Yeah. In London youll barley find people like this since we literally colonised the whole city along with indians pakis and arabs

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Wallahi these people are fighting for no reason Zionist jews are telling them lies that Muslims are plotting to rule the world when we s are still fighting over which qabill owns which dusty toolo how the hell can we plot the world largest technologically advanced plan o attack when we barely have a fucking a good waste management system forget owning the world we barely own half of Mogadishu kkkk what

ran't over but you can tell what I'm talking about it seems stupid all they talk to are extremist alshabab supporters or liberal gallos who think they are white Europeans of they actually spoke to us or me they would find i barely have the energy nor the time to plot the take over of Europe

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am very proud of how Hooyo handled the situation, Look at how frustrated and angry the aggressor is because Hooyo did not respond to her horrible behavior. I bet she has no memory of this situation because a lioness does not care about the opinion of a sheep :)

Yeah. In London youll barley find people like this since we literally colonised the whole city along with indians pakis and arabs
Trust me, same with birmingham we have basically colonised the entire west midlands. Nothing but pakis,blacks,somali,and other ethnic groups. We basically have turned the racists into mice

Not gonna lie, we aren't the most polite people around. I've seen tons of Somalis act like whites were below them. Some of my family included.
:siilaanyosmile:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Trust me, same with birmingham we have basically colonised the entire west midlands. Nothing but pakis,blacks,somali,and other ethnic groups. We basically have turned the racists into mice
True wallahi. The only whites i see in west london are irish , mixed race, and Eastern Europeans and indians/pakis are the majority owning all the shops (especially sikhs).The north is just Jews , the south is black people and crime (most stabbings and drugs happens there and brent) and east London is a few pakis and others. Whites here are actually generous even though we literally have all power thanks to sadiq khan.

VixR

Veritas
Looks like she’s ascribing the behavior of other Somalis onto her. The lady is completely non-reactive and unresponsive, she may not even understand what’s going on.

Wallahi these people are fighting for no reason Zionist jews are telling them lies that Muslims are plotting to rule the world when we s are still fighting over which qabill owns which dusty toolo how the hell can we plot the world largest technologically advanced plan o attack when we barely have a fucking a good waste management system forget owning the world we barely own half of Mogadishu kkkk what

ran't over but you can tell what I'm talking about it seems stupid all they talk to are extremist alshabab supporters or liberal gallos who think they are white Europeans of they actually spoke to us or me they would find i barely have the energy nor the time to plot the take over of Europe
These whiteys aren't the smartest people in the world. Their whole countries are owned by Jews and are their slaves. Who cares what they think about Muslims? We have the deen and a better culture. That's all that matters.
:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending