Racist Arab says that Somalia deserves it's bombing and "to go pick up limbs from the streets".

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if other Somalis don’t say worse on a frequent basis. Especially on here.
:mjlol:

how is this racism? one quick look at his twitter & he worships madows.

im more racist to his people than him looooool

You two are both Arab futoclappers/tuur it back for some dirhams? :mugshotman:

What he said was racist and what he said wasn't "what people say on here". Stop lying to appease your Arab slavemasters. Keep clapping for that futo for Arabs who call you "kalab abeed". Coonmalis.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What he said was racist and what he said wasn't "what people say on here"
You’re right. It isn’t “what people say on here.” If it was he’d probably say something about Hawiyes, maybe make fun of AMISOM rape victims, perhaps a tasteless and disgusting nickname for Mogadishu like “Bombadishu” or “Ugandishu.”
:dabcasar:

waraabe

Your superior
This is what I mean.
Somali twitter should be huniting down Somalis like her.
Kick her out of University.
To be honest what she wrote is far more telling about what is wrong with the Somali community as a whole.
We protect too many disgusting people like her.
We are hypocrites.It is like we are autistic or something.

why are you defending your arab masters and trying to bring in Somaliland :ayaanswag:

your people are not arabs despite what they say in Minneapolis

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
He deserves to get kicked out of university for what he said. This has nothing to do with "SJW Feminazi", in the real world he would get terminated from his job for those heinous comments. You have Arabs so far up your ass, your defending them instead of standing up for your people. What he said was out of line. I think your trolling.
I understand were you are coming from.
This moron deserves to be called out on his stupidity.But so do a lot of us.
We should be sending emails to anakuwasobitch's University or her place of work right now as well.
But is Somali twitter doing that?
Nope.They don't even see what is wrong with what she wrote.

You two are both Arab futoclappers/tuur it back for some dirhams? :mugshotman:

What he said was racist and what he said wasn't "what people say on here". Stop lying to appease your Arab slavemasters. Keep clapping for that futo for Arabs who call you "kalab abeed". Coonmalis.
this nigga really called me arab booty clapper :meleshame:

waar heedhe, i say i am more racist to arabs than this dude. do u know the definition of racism? he made fun of somalis.

Du Lac

why are you defending your arab masters and trying to bring in Somaliland :ayaanswag:

your people are not arabs despite what they say in Minneapolis
And this is coming from the guy who adds the obligatory "something something AMISOM" in his comments involving the South?
I'm just calling out the double standards of Somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
And this is coming from the guy who adds the obligatory "something something AMISOM" in his comments involving the South?
I'm just calling out the double standards of Somalis.

no double standards here, you are defending your arab master while trying to bring in Somaliland into the discussion which indicates which community you are from

N

nadia

What did Somalis do for him to say all that crap because he seemed triggered anyhoo advice for the day keep your mouth shut or face the consequences.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I do have self respect.
But when I see Somalilanders cursing people of the South 24/7 and non of you make a big deal out of it.
It is kinda hypocritical when you turn around and attack this guy for saying something that is not new.

I would've been insulted far more if he added the obligatory "something something AMISOM" in his comment.
This guy is a noob compared to us Somalis.
I'm just saying he doesn't deserve to be hunted down for this shit.
Getting kicked out of Univesity for something as little as this is going too far.We aren't SJW feminazis,are we?
Yo you little fucking shut the f*ck up and run after ur arab masters. Hooyada wase, bastard foqol bastard

Du Lac

no double standards here, you are defending your arab master while trying to bring in Somaliland into the discussion which indicates which community you are from
I brought Somaliland into the discussion because it is mostly you guys who make disgusting comments about the South on a daily basis.
As a Puntlander,my sympathy for my brothers and sisters in the South is genuine.
You will not find a single comment of mine insulting or making fun of their horrible situation.As for you...

Merca

Inactive.
I brought Somaliland into the discussion because it is mostly you guys who make disgusting comments about the South on a daily basis.
As a Puntlander,my sympathy for my brothers and sisters in the South is genuine.
You will not find a single comment of mine insulting or making fun of their horrible situation.As for you...
You seem like a good person.

waraabe

Your superior

from your cuqdad, we knew you were a punanilander, the only group who were making fun of the bombing were your own people

evidence
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-in-mogadishu-more-than-20-people-dead.32235/

so its punanilanders you should be discussing not Somaliland

You’re right. It isn’t “what people say on here.” If it was he’d probably say something about Hawiyes, maybe make fun of AMISOM rape victims, perhaps a tasteless and disgusting nickname for Mogadishu like “Bombadishu” or “Ugandishu.”
:dabcasar:

Why are you changing the narrative of this thread? This has nothing to do with Somalis vs Somalis. An Arab disrespected your people and your cooning it up for you Arab masters. Your on the Coonmali list.

"B-b-b-b-b-but how about Somali insults against each other" you sound like Steven from Django Unchained.

Stop being a self-hating Somali.

I understand were you are coming from.
This moron deserves to be called out on his stupidity.But so do a lot of us.
We should be sending emails to anakuwasobitch's University or her place of work right now as well.
But is Somali twitter doing that?
Nope.They don't even see what is wrong with what she wrote.

She said nothing wrong. You want to see your fellow Somali sister get kicked out of University but you don't want nothing to happen to your Arab massa, who said racist things about your people's suffering, just a saalax on his head, saying "its ok massa, what do I make you this cold evening?"

Coon Foqol Coon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending