Racist Arab says that Somalia deserves it's bombing and "to go pick up limbs from the streets".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly feel sorry for him.
What he wrote wasn't as bad as the insults other Somalis have writen about this bombing.
This smells too much SJW.
Going after his University and all is going too far for such a small insult said by a non Somali.
If he was a Somali what he wrote won't even be in the daily 1000 worst Somalis insulting other somalis list.

Look at this shameless bootyclapper. Making excuses for the hairy beasts

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
Look at this shameless bootyclapper. Making excuses for the hairy beasts
I'm being reasonable.
What he wrote was really nothing compared to what we say about the bombing and the South on a daily basis.
What we are doing now is no different than what the feminazi's do.Let that sink in.

Both Arab and Madow fuutoclappers should be rounded up and incinerated in a concentration camp.

These ppl have single handedly fucked our image in the west

I have two questions

1) What do "Madows" have to do with this? They're not involved.

2) How come you used the slur "Madow" but didn't use an Arab slur?

:gucciwhat:

TooMacaan

VIP
Lets not make it a "Somali twitter troll" thing. Do you have any thoughts on this malodorous Arab mocking our people's tragedy?
No I was trying to say he should equally focus on karbaashing the Arabs who talk ish about Somalis, as well as the Somalis who cape for Arabs (instead of just targeting the blm Somalis). I only point this out bc some here are disillusioned to believe that all Madows are automatically enemies & all Arabs are somehow kin.

Anyways, anyone who uses the loss and suffering of innocent lives in order to 'one up' another person, is absolutely disgusting in my book. It's callous and crosses the line, that goes without saying.

I'm being reasonable.
What he wrote was really nothing compared to what we say about the bombing and the South on a daily basis.
What we are doing now is no different than what the feminazi's do.Let that sink in.

And what Somali says that or way worse than that?

Have some self respect you slave.

I truly feel sorry for him.
What he wrote wasn't as bad as the insults other Somalis have writen about this bombing.
This smells too much SJW.
Going after his University and all is going too far for such a small insult said by a non Somali.
If he was a Somali what he wrote won't even be in the daily 1000 worst Somalis insulting other somalis list.

Your a coonmali, self-hating, daboclapper. You have to be kidding me :gucciwhat:

This guy said innocent people who were minding their own business, going on with their day, deserve to be bombed. Innocent women, children, and men were taken away by an inhumane act and your a fucking idiot for defending this guy for his idiotic comments. Your a disgraceful daboclapper "This smells SJW", the only thing you can "smell" is a falafel and a shawarma sandwich being made on the grill you coonmali. Stop making this a "what about Somalis insulting Somalis", this has nothing to do with Somalis vs Somalis. Fucking daboclapper.

No I was trying to say he should equally focus on karbaashing the Arabs who talk ish about Somalis, as well as the Somalis who cape for Arabs (instead of just targeting the blm Somalis). I only point this out bc some here are disillusioned to believe that all Madows are automatically enemies & all Arabs are somehow kin.

Anyways, anyone who uses the loss and suffering of innocent lives in order to 'one up' another person, is absolutely disgusting in my book. It's callous and crosses the line, that goes without saying.

Ok, I agree with you. Somali twitter trolls do go after Arab daboclappers who try to disrespect as well.

Du Lac

And what Somali says that or way worse than that?

Have some self respect you slave.
I do have self respect.
But when I see Somalilanders cursing people of the South 24/7 and non of you make a big deal out of it.
It is kinda hypocritical when you turn around and attack this guy for saying something that is not new.
Your a coonmali, self-hating, daboclapper. You have to be kidding me :gucciwhat:

This guy said innocent people who were minding their own business, going on with their day, deserve to be bombed. Innocent women, children, and men were taken away by an inhumane act and your a fucking idiot for defending this guy for his idiotic comments. Your a disgraceful daboclapper "This smells SJW", the only thing you can "smell" is a falafel and a shawarma sandwich being made on the grill you coonmali. Stop making this a "what about Somalis insulting Somalis", this has nothing to do with Somalis vs Somalis. Fucking daboclapper.

I would've been insulted far more if he added the obligatory "something something AMISOM" in his comment.
This guy is a noob compared to us Somalis.
I'm just saying he doesn't deserve to be hunted down for this shit.
Getting kicked out of Univesity for something as little as this is going too far.We aren't SJW feminazis,are we?

I do have self respect.
But when I see Somalilanders cursing people of the South 24/7 and non of you make a big deal out of it.
It is kinda hypocritical when you turn around and attack this guy for saying something that is not new.

I would've been insulted far more if he added the obligatory "something something AMISOM" in his comment.
This guy is a noob compared to us Somalis.
I'm just saying he doesn't deserve to be hunted down for this shit.
Getting kicked out of Univesity for something as little as this is going too far.We aren't SJW feminazis,are we?

He deserves to get kicked out of university for what he said. This has nothing to do with "SJW Feminazi", in the real world he would get terminated from his job for those heinous comments. You have Arabs so far up your ass, your defending them instead of standing up for your people. What he said was out of line. I think your trolling.

Du Lac

This xaliimo is taking Ls tho the ayraps are striking back

This is what I mean.
Somali twitter should be huniting down Somalis like her.
Kick her out of University.
To be honest what she wrote is far more telling about what is wrong with the Somali community as a whole.
We protect too many disgusting people like her.
We are hypocrites.It is like we are autistic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending