Racist Arab says that Somalia deserves it's bombing and "to go pick up limbs from the streets".

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jodeci @Xooshdheere @AbdiJew look at this Arab "Abu Falafel" piece of shit.

Let's see how the Arab futoclappers spin this
3kkpKFo.gif

Somali Girls and ajnabis have found his University, and emailed his tweets to the dean. Let's hope he gets kicked out!

https://twitter.com/Ohhaeyang/status/921188791070666753

https://twitter.com/asptotle/status/921191832767336450

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Both Arab and Madow fuutoclappers should be rounded up and incinerated in a concentration camp.

These ppl have single handedly fucked our image in the west

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
Not to defend that Arab.But Somalilanders have been saying far worse about the bombing than that Arab.Why doesn't Somali twitter go after them?

I kinda feel sorry for this guy when I see other Somalis getting away with far worse insults to the people of the south.

Dirty Lebanese. I want the Israelis to bomb them again like in 2006. I remember all the Lebanese were crying and had to beg the government to get their families out of there.

Lol @ the retweets though. Somalis are now putting Pakistani and Saudi and Egyptian flags on their Twitter in addition to the Palestinian and Syrian ones.

A Vietnamese TV host even retweeted. Here is his Twitter.

:obama:

Merca

Inactive.
Dirty Lebanese. I want the Israelis to bomb them again like in 2006. I remember all the Lebanese were crying and had to beg the government to get their families out of there.

Lol @ the retweets though. Somalis are now putting Pakistani and Saudi and Egyptian flags on their Twitter in addition to the Palestinian and Syrian ones.

Daaaamn

Not to defend that Arab.But Somalilanders have been saying far worse about the bombing than that Arab.Why doesn't Somali twitter go after them?

I kinda feel sorry for this guy when I see other Somalis getting away with far worse insults to the people of the south.

Somalilanders who say "way worse" have been called out and dealt with :camby:

I hope your not trolling with the "I feel sorry for him" cuz you sounding like a "futoclapper :qri8gs7:"

:farmajoyaab::dabcasar:I think the girls have already more than taken care of this particular situation, but don't forget to spread the love to your banu hashim brothers next time:ufdup:

How am I derailing??

Lets not make it a "Somali twitter troll" thing. Do you have any thoughts on this malodorous Arab mocking our people's tragedy?

Somalis love to be daboclappers for people who are anti-black and hate them.

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
Somalilanders who say "way worse" have been called out and dealt with :camby:

I hope your not trolling with the "I feel sorry for him" cuz you sounding like a "futoclapper :qri8gs7:"
I truly feel sorry for him.
What he wrote wasn't as bad as the insults other Somalis have writen about this bombing.
This smells too much SJW.
Going after his University and all is going too far for such a small insult said by a non Somali.
If he was a Somali what he wrote won't even be in the daily 1000 worst Somalis insulting other somalis list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts