Race mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How do you guys feel about Race mixing? Is it a bad thing or good thing?
I'm in a right-winged group on FB and they are hating on race mixing and i kinda want to know if my fellow brothers and sisters Somalis are cool with it or hate it.

Let me know :sass1::sass2:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Do you, there is 3 billion females in the world and 45 official Muslim countries so why restrict yourself to 9 millionish Somali women?
Its a multicultural and globalising world, jump on

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you guys feel about Race mixing? Is it a bad thing or good thing?
I'm in a right-winged group on FB and they are hating on race mixing and i kinda want to know if my fellow brothers and sisters Somalis are cool with it or hate it.

Let me know :sass1::sass2:

No. Can we discuss the "I am in a right Wing Group in FB" the other race mixing sh!t is boring to me. Raise your hand if u agree with me?

WTF???:sass2:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No. Can we discuss the "I am in a right Wing Group in FB" the other race mixing sh!t is boring to me. Raise your hand if u agree with me?

WTF???:sass2:

:drakelaugh: i can't stand the left and transgender niggas,
so I prefer the cadaan right wingers :trumpsmirk: they are way more funny and logical than liberals:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:drakelaugh: i can't stand the left and transgender niggas,
so I prefer the cadaan right wingers :trumpsmirk: they are way more funny and logical than liberals:mjlol:

Or maybe your strategy is keep your enemies closer. :trumpsmirk:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Other races? Disgusting uffffff!

ZomboMeme 09122018153157.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm not against race mixing but I want to have proud kids, somali kids.
I have many mixed friends and they say it's terrible being a mixed race person. They are confused and they are not accepted.
So my kids, if one day i have babies, they'll be from the Horn of Africa.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I am totally against it. Race mixing is an abhorrent thing. It creates self-hating confused offsprings.

When I say race mixing, I'm referring to xalimos. Faraxs are absolutely permitted to marry women of other races/ethnicities, as his kids will have his name, clan, be exposed to Somali culture, and most likely practice the Deen, as their mother most likely would've become Muslim. And marriages between Faraxs and ajnabi women, work.

As for xalimos who marry out, the kids will look nothing like them, they won't have their name, no Somali clan to belong to, the kids will probably grow up without the Somali culture, not be exposed to Somali culture, and most likely be non Muslim. And not forgetting of course, the high divorce rate between a Somali woman and her non Somali husband.

Case-closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending