R1b Aryan Somali

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Either this was a rape case child or this particular tribe really do be letting anyone hit except a rival qabil.

:gucciwhat::childplease:

WTF :mindblown::wtf:

Paternally R1b, yet autosomally highly Somali:

n8WdPQo.png

How can he be Somali at 97% like me but be of Asian Haplogroup? How do they decide this guy is somali?

He has the same haplogroup as a mongol. This is Weird man.

I think since E-V32 is said to be about 80% representation among somalis, the rest is a mixture of everybody who made their way to Somalia long ago for various reasons. But, I don't know how they determine this guy is Somali at that level and with a different haplogroup of mongolia/asia. Would be nice to know the basis for their result on this guy.

Would be funny if he is listed as my fifth cousin :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I checked the latest addition of all 11 new relatives, all of them somalis at 23andMe. Could be one of them newbies posted recently.

The ,list is embarrassing me for its new membership growth. I mean, every xalimo and farax taking the test gets posted as a cousin. Hope this interest in genetics will fade away.

I might close my account if there is the option at some point. I know enough now that somalis are of one common father.

Some ethnic Somalis that participated in the natgeo genome project got Haplogroup R. One of them was Isaak, hj. I think it was R1b, not sure what subclade.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
WTF :mindblown::wtf:

Paternally R1b, yet autosomally highly Somali:

n8WdPQo.png
I have a relative on 23andMe who has small 1% Russian. Guess the Europeans and Russians have been fucking us on Somalia. Your great great grandparents got some explaining to do if that's you

Wh
Pharaoh Tutankhamun and a Canaanite nobleman's mummy were both tested and were R1b, the lineage may actually originate in the Levant or maybe even Egypt

Which is strange because the 18th Dynasty was a Theban (upper Egyptian) one, so you'd expect them to more likely have an African Y haplogroup like E1b1b.

But I suppose it is to be expected, as there were probably a lot of new haplogroups introduced after the Hyksos invasion and the 2nd Intermediate period.

Trending

Latest posts