Imagine you are a career woman, with a high degree and have been working your ass off. Without noticing the years have been passing by and you now find yourself in this situation or shall I say at an age where your eggs are about to expire, the curve is declining by the month and the clock is ticking .. In a panic mode you go for a man hunt.. but find out your only option is to marry low educated broke faraxs who are the only ones left on the market within your age range. Now my question is

A. Will you be willing to pay for the expenses for your meher
B. Finance your wedding and honey moon trip
C. Provide a fully furnished home where you and your husband can settle.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Imagine you are a career woman, with a high degree and have been working your ass off. Without noticing the years have been passing by and you now find yourself in this situation or shall I say at an age where your eggs are about to expire, the curve is declining by the month and the clock is ticking .. In a panic mode you go for a man hunt.. but find out your only option is to marry only low educated broke faraxs are left on the market within your age range. Now my question is

No they want a 27 year old virgin doctor Farax that is willing to marry a 33 year old single Xalimo. I don't think they would settle for bottom barrel ashy abdis
:mjlol:

Exodus

Alienist
cdc.jpg

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
lmao which highly educated woman would even waste their time until that point?
uff
nobody wants an ashy abdi or some random pervert in search for a third wife

Imagine you are a career woman, with a high degree and have been working your ass off. Without noticing the years have been passing by and you now find yourself in this situation or shall I say at an age where your eggs are about to expire, the curve is declining by the month and the clock is ticking .. In a panic mode you go for a man hunt.. but find out your only option is to marry only low educated broke faraxs are left on the market within your age range. Now my question is

*sees A

KIF4.gif

*Sees B

KIF4.gif

*Sees C

KIF4.gif

After carefully deliberations, I have concluded that I do not wish for kids and a Permanent marriage so I'm good to die all alone

giphy.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lmao which highly educated woman would even waste their time until that point?
uff
nobody wants an ashy abdi or some random pervert in search for a third wife
@Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era @Samaalic Era

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
All of the options you gave us are contrary to islamic values. A man will pay the mehr, wedding and whatever else he promises to his wife.

I see even divorcees marry around the age of 30. Why wouldnt a virgin find a compatible man?

Lastly, if I didnt approve of any man then of course I would live a single life. We dont live for men.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Imagine you are a career woman, with a high degree and have been working your ass off. Without noticing the years have been passing by and you now find yourself in this situation or shall I say at an age where your eggs are about to expire, the curve is declining by the month and the clock is ticking .. In a panic mode you go for a man hunt.. but find out your only option is to marry low educated broke faraxs who are the only ones left on the market within your age range. Now my question is

I stopped reading at your eggs are about to expire. Please educate yourself on women’s reproductive system.

Byeeeee!

All of the options you gave us are contrary to islamic values. A man will pay the mehr, wedding and whatever else he promises to his wife.

I see even divorcees marry around the age of 30. Why wouldnt a virgin find a compatible man?

Lastly, if I didnt approve of any man then of course I would live a single life. We dont live for men.
Just answer the questions with a simple yes or no answer :drakewtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I stopped reading at your eggs are about to expire. Please educate yourself on women’s reproductive system.

Byeeeee!
He ain’t lying tho, after 35 the egg quality declines but these dusty Faraaxs are forgetting we are not in a third world country, there’s a lot one can do if you have the money.