Questions for non Muslim Somalis

VixR

Veritas
I remember I use to be a leftie till it got beaten out of me. My left hand is absolutely fucking useless and my right hand is still kind of sucky.

I remember I use to wish these macalins would end up with broken backs everytime my hands got beat with a Nokia brick. Cheap bastard's I swear.
That was his girl punishment lol. My brother honestly got the brunt of it. It was too late to change. My left hand is dominant. Minus him and another guy, my Quran experiences weren’t out of pocket.

I remember I use to be a leftie till it got beaten out of me. My left hand is absolutely fucking useless and my right hand is still kind of sucky.

I remember I use to wish these macalins would end up with broken backs everytime my hands got beat with a Nokia brick. Cheap bastard's I swear.

I learned how to write with both of my hands. I used to write with my left hand in school and my right hand in dugsi. Did you not use your left hand in school?

Last edited:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I remember the dugsi that I went to when I was seven very well. The macalin there used to make me lie down on my stomach and beat me with a stick in front of all the kids. I also remember the dugsi that I went to when I was four. The macalin there used to hit me every time I wrote with my left hand. Dugsi is the worst.

That’s a whole thing. My brother and I are lefties. It’s crazy that they whip your fingers for writing with the left. You’d think training yourself to eat with the right, and use the left for the bathroom would be enough, but they’d get triggered if you wrote with your left. Our teacher liked to do this thing where he’d string a stick up over one finger, down under the next, then up over the next, etc, and then crush the hand.
Woah:damnmusic:

You guys live in the west right? Couldn’t you report them to your parents or the police?

That’s very unfortunate and could’ve been avoided. I had a Bengali home Quran teacher who was very kind and would give you sweets

Lmfaooo I didn’t mean liberal in that way :wow:

by liberal Muslim I mean wouldn’t kill me for apostasy and have empathy.:wow1:

Leftist gang gang tho :friendhug:
Mashallah i choose correctly :friendhug:
upload_2019-12-28_23-10-16.png

You guys live in the west right? Couldn’t you report them to your parents or the police?

That’s very unfortunate and could’ve been avoided. I had a Bengali home Quran teacher who was very kind and would give you sweets

I used to live in Kenya. There was no police.
:kendrickcry:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas

The pedo was a Somali at a multipurpose center where local Muslims rented a Sunday school. I refused to go. The hand twisty guy was a South Asian who was hired to teach us at home. My parents knew about the latter. I don’t have bad memories beyond that, it’s almost just a tidbit without feelings. None of it has anything to do with my disbelief.
Good or bad?
:ayaanswag:
Just interesting, my dear.

I used to live in Kenya. There was no police.
Omg was your dugsi like mine???
It started at 7am till 10am which is your breakfast break
And then you go back like 10:30-10:45 till 12:30 for lunch break
Then going back at again at 2- 3pm till 4 which was an asr break. Usually the men will go the mosque with the macalin whilst the girls will home and pray (I’d drink shaax and relax for half an hour watching TV. I used to feel bad for the boys who didn’t get to go home)
And finally 4:30 till like 6:30
That was the normal dugsi day timetable.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I used to live in Kenya. There was no police there.
Kenya:gucciwhat: That place is uncivilised man. Somalis are backwards and came from a hell-hole, they’re the only ones who’d think kenya is better than the west.

I feel sorry for you. What made you hate Islam were low-IQ and immoral idiots. Somalis have a weird habit of going around and boasting about how much they know of the Quran without understanding the meanings nor knowing anything else about Islam.

Don’t worry sis, Muslims have changed and are corrupted, Islam isn’t.

The true islam is felt within the heart. You may have distanced yourself from it but bare in mind that Kenyans are uncivilised and didn’t pass the Stone Age until 1889.

Islam will return to you in its pure form , sis.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Anyone else got belted in dugsi and embarrassed in front of all the mini xalimos?
I was having a conversation with a mini-xalimo as a kid. The topic of multiplication came up and I laughed at her for not knowing her 3 times tables.

This stingy snitched on me to the macalin for talking to her and I got beat till I sniffled and refused to do my cashar (only niggas cry). I've never had a proper conversation with a Somali woman who isn't a direct family member ever since. I seeth everytime I remember her smug face.

Omg was your dugsi like mine???
It started at 7am till 10am which is your breakfast break
And then you go back like 10:30-10:45 till 12:30 for lunch break
Then going back at again at 2- 3pm till 4 which was an asr break. Usually the men will go the mosque with the macalin whilst the girls will home and pray (I’d drink shaax and relax for half an hour watching TV. I used to feel bad for the boys who didn’t get to go home)
And finally 4:30 till like 6:30
That was the normal dugsi day timetable.

My dugsi started at 6:00 am and ended at 6:00pm. I never got to go home. There was no breakfast break. I think my lunch break was thirty minutes to an hour long. I’m not too sure. I did get breaks for prayer as well. They weren’t too long though. I think I only got five to ten minutes to make wudu.

My dugsi started at 6:00 am and ended at 6:00pm. I never got to go home. I think my lunch break was thirty minutes to an hour long. I’m not too sure. There was no breakfast break.
Wait what the actual f*ck. :ileycry: That’s not okay that’s not even dugsi that’s boarding school
So you were doing dusgi non stop all that time (except the lunch)
I thought mine was bad but yours is truly horrible. I am thankful for the Eastleigh dugsis

I have a couple of questions for you non muslims Somalis.
A. Do you eat swine meat and drink? No.
B. What's your future partner like, could you marry a Muslim guy or a girl Yes.
C. Do you ever doubt about your decision regarding leaving islam I just don’t care for it. I still consider myself to be apart of all the cultural aspects of Islam, just not believing in god part.
E. Does your future plan include moving back to Somalia if things get better during your life time? I see myself living in somalia part time of year.
F. Lastly what made you leave Islam? I don’t believe in God.

I would be uncomfortable talking openly about this to anyone but there was a time in my teenage years when I started doubting everything.

As a young boy, I was taught everything and read a lot myself. I used to believe that I everything I learnt was the absolute truth and had to think a lot logically about some of things that I learnt like 'Is this fair? ' so I could be content with my faith . Now obviously you can't get answers for all questions but there are some things that you should question. Anyway, at a certain time, I realized that everything that I was thought was not true and I felt a sense of betrayel. I started wondering whether it was all false but I never stopped practicing though.

It was a tough time but instead of going down that path of athiesm, I thought ' I should be fair' before dismissing anything . So I thought logically about the existence of God and from there Alhamdulilah I improved my Iman. The only difference this time is that I am not following it blindly but I still believe in Quran and hadith( after thinking of course but I am still doubtful about some of hadiths that are regarded authentic)

I understand why some leave it but everyone is responsible for themselves at the end. My worst nightmare is dying as a non Muslim and I pray to Allah that I never realize it.

Trending

Latest posts