Questions for non Muslim Somalis

Same wallahi.
And i am still sceptical to this day but i love being muslim and the lifestyle. So rather practice islam than choosing a 50/50 lifestyle.
We all have doubts at times sxb.. But I love being Muslim.. When I'm facing hard times I always pray to Allah for a relief and Allah always opens a door for me.. That's why I never lost my faith in Allah.

We all have doubts at times sxb.. But I love being Muslim.. When I'm facing hard times I always pray to Allah for a relief and Allah always opens a door for me.. That's why I never lost my faith in Allah.
Ture wallahi.
as much as i love my parent, my upbringing and their parenting way lead me to that path.
Whenever i get Children i will parent them with openmindness and love for islam, instead of making anything islam based a chore.
And i wont be forcing them with anything i will teach them with love and patient

Ture wallahi.
as much as i love my parent, my upbringing and their parenting way lead me to that path.
Whenever i get Children i will parent them with openmindness and love for islam, instead of making anything islam based a chore.
And i wont be forcing them with anything i will teach them with love and patient
That's how it should done bro.

I have a couple of questions for you non muslims Somalis.
A. Do you eat swine meat and drink?
B. What's your future partner like, could you marry a Muslim guy or a girl
C. Do you ever doubt about your decision regarding leaving islam
E. Does your future plan include moving back to Somalia if things get better during your life time?
F. Lastly what made you leave Islam?
1.) No to pork. I’ve never been drunk or tispsy, but I’d be lying if I didnt try small amounts of whatever wmy friends were having. I didn’t like it nor do I plan to drink properly it mostly for taste and curiosity purposes.

2.) I’m sure I’m haram for a Muslim man. I’m on the fence if I’d date a Liberal Muslim

3.) Well yes. I’m an agnostic I don’t know what I believe in, I guess I doubt Islam being right more than doubting its real.

4.) I love Somalia if I was Muslim I’d move back but its no place for a me. Death penalty isn’t appeasing. If it became abit more liberalised (atleast like Djibouti) I’d move back

5.) Never felt a connection in god and lack of belief

Also am I the only one who didn’t hate dugsi? I mean I hated it as much as a child hates normal school (waking up early in the morning and having to do homework). But I was always a teachers pet and never been beaten badly. Infact I had one of the biggest crush one one of my kenya dugsi macalin :hemad: Maybe he can convert me

We all hated dugsi.. I dropped out as 12 years old.. Couldn't take it anymore :mjlol:

My old dugsi teacher used to take me to the kitchen and beat the living shit out of me and i was only 11. When i moved i started quran school through skype i was living lavish, Whenver i didnt practice for quran i would act like my cam wasnt working and read of the quran shit was easy

I remember the dugsi that I went to when I was seven very well. The macalin there used to make me lie down on my stomach and beat me with a stick in front of all the kids. I also remember the dugsi that I went to when I was four. The macalin there used to hit me every time I wrote with my left hand. Dugsi is the worst.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
If only I was the Dugsi macalin for these lost sheep of Samaale, we would have established New Somalia in the west by now:mjhaps:

You would teach them the virtue of cousin marriage and child marriage i suppose ?

You would make a exceptional macalin and dont take that as a compliment sxb :susp:

maxresdefault.jpg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
1.) No to pork. I’ve never been drunk or tispsy, but I’d be lying if I didnt try small amounts of whatever wmy friends were having. I didn’t like it nor do I plan to drink properly it mostly for taste and curiosity purposes.

2.) I’m sure I’m haram for a Muslim man. I’m on the fence if I’d date a Liberal Muslim

3.) Well yes. I’m an agnostic I don’t know what I believe in, I guess I doubt Islam being right more than doubting its real.

4.) I love Somalia if I was Muslim I’d move back but its no place for a me. Death penalty isn’t appeasing. If it became abit more liberalised (atleast like Djibouti) I’d move back

5.) Never felt a connection in god and lack of belief

Also am I the only one who didn’t hate dugsi? I mean I hated it as much as a child hates normal school (waking up early in the morning and having to do homework). But I was always a teachers pet and never been beaten badly. Infact I had one of the biggest crush one one of my kenya dugsi macalin :hemad: Maybe he can convert me

wtf is a liberal muslim? how does such a creature look?

Sadly thats not how most somali parents do it, they will just send their child to some abusive dugsi teacher while they themself are gossiping and only knowing the same 4 verses they pray with.
So much ignorance.. The kids in the dugsi also don't know what they are reading when they are reading the Quran

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You would teach then the virtue of cousin marriage and child marriage i suppose ?

You would make a exceptional macalin and dont take that as a compliment sxb :susp:

maxresdefault.jpg
I would have hooked up my students with each other and teach Deen,Af Somali, Somali history and Somali nationalism
By the time of my death, there would be chinks in the Far East claiming to be of Samaalic Descent kkkkkkk

I remember the dugsi that I went to when I was seven very well. The macalin there used to make me lie down on my stomach and beat me with a stick in front of all the kids. I also remember the dugsi that I went to when I was four. The macalin there used to hit me every time I wrote with my left hand. Dugsi is the worst.

Thats horrible walahi

VixR

Veritas
That’s a whole thing. My brother and I are lefties. It’s crazy that they whip your fingers for writing with the left. You’d think training yourself to eat with the right, and use the left for the bathroom would be enough, but they’d get triggered if you wrote with your left. Our teacher liked to do this thing where he’d string a stick up over one finger, down under the next, then up over the next, etc, and then crush the hand.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That’s a whole thing. My brother and I are lefties. It’s crazy that they whip your fingers for writing with the left. You’d think training yourself to eat with the right, and use the left for the bathroom would be enough, but they’d get triggered if you wrote with your left. Our teacher liked to do this thing where he’d string a stick up over one finger, down under the next, then up over the next, etc, and then crush the hand.
I remember I use to be a leftie till it got beaten out of me. My left hand is absolutely fucking useless and my right hand is still kind of sucky.

I remember I use to wish these macalins would end up with broken backs everytime my hands got beat with a Nokia brick. Cheap bastard's I swear.

Trending