Questions for non Muslim Somalis

I have a couple of questions for you non muslims Somalis.
A. Do you eat swine meat and drink?
B. What's your future partner like, could you marry a Muslim guy or a girl
C. Do you ever doubt about your decision regarding leaving islam
E. Does your future plan include moving back to Somalia if things get better during your life time?
F. Lastly what made you leave Islam?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nope

Don't know tbh

Sometimes

Probably I mean I've always wanted to move back

Lack of belief and getting beat by a dugsi macalin

Yukon_Niner

VIP
@Yukon_Niner
You left the deen because you got beaten in the dugsi by your Koran teacher? Well that's not good.. I also hated going to dugsi.. Some Quran teachers are very ignorant.
I guess that was part of it but majority of it was still just slowly losing faith. The Qur'an teacher was an utter dickhead, I got beat after I said I hope someone pisses on your nan's grave.

I have a couple of questions for you non muslims Somalis.
A. Do you eat swine meat and drink? No
B. What's your future partner like, could you marry a Muslim guy or a girl yes
C. Do you ever doubt about your decision regarding leaving islam I just don't practice
E. Does your future plan include moving back to Somalia if things get better during your life time? Maybe
F. Lastly what made you leave Islam?
I technically never left I just don't care to pratice

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Nope

Don't know tbh

Sometimes

Probably I mean I've always wanted to move back

Lack of belief and getting beat by a dugsi macalin

You just answered for the both of us kkkk

But i want to go back to the deen on my own terms you know.

Some real solitude time with the quran and reading it in a different language.
Trying to understand the true meaning of the sacred texts voluntarily.

Instead of listening to some arabic stuff you cant comprehend and hypocritical
sheiks with death breaths.

And a wife with some deen (not some extremist) would be a good thing too.

Im so conflicted since i joined this forum wallahi sht used to be so simple :mjcry:

I guess that was part of it but majority of it was still just slowly losing faith. The Qur'an teacher was an utter dickhead, I got beat after I said I hope someone pisses on your nan's grave.
I myself have once been in a dark hole and almost lost the deen but thankfully I found the light.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Well then I'm not surprised he beat the shit of you...? lmao how are u just gonna say that unbothered?
Oh no he beat the shit out of me before that so I said it to him then he continued to beat the shit out of me.

He still beat the shit out of me later on too, life wasn't great in dugsi.

Oh no he beat the shit out of me before that so I said it to him then he continued to beat the shit out of me.

I hate dugsi with a passion. I used to get beat up for the smallest things. It was brutal.

We can all agree dugsi time was hard..
As I see it some of you guys are just basically non practicing muslims...I hope you'll find your way back someday

I myself have once been in a dark hole and almost lost the deen but thankfully I found the light.
Same wallahi.
And i am still sceptical to this day but i love being muslim and the lifestyle. So rather practice islam than choosing a 50/50 lifestyle.

My old dugsi teacher used to take me to the kitchen and beat the living shit out of me and i was only 11. When i moved i started quran school through skype i was living lavish, Whenver i didnt practice for quran i would act like my cam wasnt working and read of the quran shit was easy

I don’t believe in it. Why would I convert? Plenty of couples have different religious beliefs.
There's plenty of couples who cheat behind closed doors but it doesn't make it right. Muslim men aren't allowed to marry an atheist or spiritualists but idk. Ur choice.

Trending

Latest posts