Question to Somali spot MEN

Do you associate the type of wrist watch you wear part of your identity?

• 1 YES

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • 2 NO

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 3 Not thought of it

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Eedo Basra I dont have a wrist watch. I use my money on basic needs. I cant afford. So hell no for me.

Style is inherently a part of one's identity, so yea sure.
It's redundant to wear a clock when you have a phone.

Wristwatches went out of style sometime around 2000s
EXCUSES for your lack of style
Eedo Basra I dont have a wrist watch. I use my money on basic needs. I cant afford. So hell no for me.
Watches don't have to cost a ton. There are tons of cheap and middle-range good ones. Just pick one to compliment your style and/or personality.

I got an apple watch as a birthday gift and we didn't click at first sight, but now, we are much closer to one another, but how can a watch become an identity? They broke and you buy another one or be without a watch.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I got an apple watch as a birthday gift and we didn't click at first sight, but now, we are much closer to one another, but how can a watch become an identity? They broke and you buy another one or be without a watch.

Why are you speakin like a FOB? :mugshotman:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
none of u have given me the satisfactory answer lol

Hhhmmm Interesting
Maybe I'm too practical. I like watches, I've owned some in the past, so I will most definitely buy one in the future.

But then again, is my logic flawed? Maybe I was looking at it from a wrong perspective. A clock is not merely a gadget for the observance of time but how it compliments your identity too? That means I have to buy myself an expensive one, and that seems stupid because I could channel that money on more important things at the moment.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe I'm too practical. I like watches, I've owned some in the past, so I will most definitely buy one in the future.

But then again, is my logic flawed? Maybe I was looking at it from a wrong perspective. A clock is not merely a gadget for the observance of time but how it compliments your identity too? That means I have to buy myself an expensive one, and that seems stupid because I could channel that money on more important things at the moment.

U cant fix first impression huuno i am doing a psychological study here

psyche

To each their own
The last time I wore a watch was when my father gifted me one.

After two seconds of wearing it I realized that my wrist were two small for it. :(

The moral of the story was don't let people buy you watches when you have Somali wrists.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The last time I wore a watch was when my father gifted me one.

After two seconds of wearing it I realized that my wrist were two small for it. :(

The moral of the story was don't let people buy you watches when you have Somali wrists.

9253.jpg
i never expected u to relate to this question

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have an Emporio Armani watch but it only comes out on special occasions. When i really want to make an impression though i pull out the pinky ring

Swag is important but so is your safety, can't promote yourself to thieves

the watch can completely put together an outfit. It's one of the most critical pieces. I can't take a person with naked wrights serious

Trending