Question to Somali spot MEN

Do you associate the type of wrist watch you wear part of your identity?

• 1 YES

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • 2 NO

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 3 Not thought of it

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
You probably don’t know how to dress :bell:
View attachment 75387
Most men with class wear watches, I can recommend some nice ones under 500 if money is too tight.

My work requires either a plastic non-conductive wrist watch or no watch. Potential for electrocution is there, or causing EDS to sensitive material which is not allowed. I gave up on them long ago.

The paper wrist watch will do for fun

:denzelnigga:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My work requires either a plastic non-conductive wrist watch or no watch. Potential for electrocution is there, or causing EDS to sensitive material which is not allowed. I gave up on them long ago.

The paper wrist watch will do for fun

:denzelnigga:
Your paper watch is a work in progress, right now if I seen you wear that in public I will question your sanity, but keep working on it lol

Do you associate the type of wrist watch you wear part of your identity?

since i am Ogaden, alhamdulilah, I am extremely handsome and good looking

i only show off the watch when i take off the jacket of the suit an d wearing the shirt with sleeves folded a couple times

but i usually avoid doing it to avoid evil eye, i once did it walking out of a train station, these young girls maybe 14 /15 school girls were whistling at me and saying hey sexy, white and black and asian girls, if i did that i would have been arrested,

and it makes colleagues jealous so i avoid it

but when i am feeling naughty, in my yuonger days a few years ago when i was in my mid 20s, i would do it, ask friends to go ahead of me to the Somali restaurant so i can make an entrance,

imagine this dashingly handsome cagdheer Ogaden with the jacket under one finger on top of shoulder, rolled up sleeves, watch, and very sexy soft hair, i would make an entrance and sit down with the boys who came a minute or two ahead of,

wallahi i would have the waiters sexy halimos serving food and the female customers get awe struck and shyly they would smile, one time this halimo dropped her jew and opened her mouth, i will look and smiled,

then i would ask the water to sit and play with my watch and hair and she would giggle the whole night

oh, being so handsome is a gift from God, allahamdulilah, thank yuo God,

no wonder friends and colleagues called me the somali James Bond, i just wear watches and suits credibly well with my well build caghdeer frame

then i would always walked out with a number, a halimo would send someone to hand me a number, or just come and chill with me and the lads in our table, in west London,

Friends would take me out as they knew if i came out with them they would always be invited to parties, weddings, get numbers,

i would Deliberately say Agahhhhhh, so i can let them know i am Ogaden and the girls would always say oh my this cagdheer Ogaden guys are so handsome, oh i hope he puts an caghdeer baby in my oven

since i am Ogaden, alhamdulilah, I am extremely handsome and good looking

i only show off the watch when i take off the jacket of the suit an d wearing the shirt with sleeves folded a couple times

but i usually avoid doing it to avoid evil eye, i once did it walking out of a train station, these young girls maybe 14 /15 school girls were whistling at me and saying hey sexy, white and black and asian girls, if i did that i would have been arrested,

and it makes colleagues jealous so i avoid it

but when i am feeling naughty, in my yuonger days a few years ago when i was in my mid 20s, i would do it, ask friends to go ahead of me to the Somali restaurant so i can make an entrance,

imagine this dashingly handsome cagdheer Ogaden with the jacket under one finger on top of shoulder, rolled up sleeves, watch, and very sexy soft hair, i would make an entrance and sit down with the boys who came a minute or two ahead of,

wallahi i would have the waiters sexy halimos serving food and the female customers get awe struck and shyly they would smile, one time this halimo dropped her jew and opened her mouth, i will look and smiled,

then i would ask the water to sit and play with my watch and hair and she would giggle the whole night

oh, being so handsome is a gift from God, allahamdulilah, thank yuo God,

no wonder friends and colleagues called me the somali James Bond, i just wear watches and suits credibly well with my well build caghdeer frame

then i would always walked out with a number, a halimo would send someone to hand me a number, or just come and chill with me and the lads in our table, in west London,

Friends would take me out as they knew if i came out with them they would always be invited to parties, weddings, get numbers,

i would Deliberately say Agahhhhhh, so i can let them know i am Ogaden and the girls would always say oh my this cagdheer Ogaden guys are so handsome, oh i hope he puts an caghdeer baby in my oven
:dead:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I got an apple watch as a birthday gift and we didn't click at first sight, but now, we are much closer to one another, but how can a watch become an identity? They broke and you buy another one or be without a watch.
A good watch last a lifetime.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Wristwatches can reveal a lot about the person wearing it.

For example, if you see a man wearing an Audemars Piguet with a pair of £70 black Nike Air Force 1s, that nigga probably killed the original owner of the watch.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wristwatches can reveal a lot about the person wearing it.

For example, if you see a man wearing an Audemars Piguet with a pair of £70 black Nike Air Force 1s, that nigga probably killed the original owner of the watch.

108.jpg

I have a georgio armani wrist watch. It is one of my two expensive things the other being my car which i look after. It looks good and i even get comments from it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a georgio armani wrist watch. It is one of my two expensive things the other being my car which i look after. It looks good and i even get comments from it

U have passed the test. I hope u r not fake news

Trending