Question to our Fellow Somali Savages!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Individualism

in·di·vid·u·al·ism
ˌindəˈvij(o͞o)əˌlizəm/
noun
  1. 1.
    the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant.
  2. 2.
    a social theory favoring freedom of action for individuals over collective or state control.
I care little on how archaic and underdeveloped we are because at the end of the day

no farax or halimo is going to help more that that white man.

??????????????????????????????????

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Who told you this nonsense? Have you studied the Somali city-states during the antiquity period?

Oh my fucking Gosh. There is nothing greater than the Indian Ocean trade and yes, we Somalis were threatened. You have the Axum Empire in the north and you had the Azanian Kingdom in the south. You had ancient Arab Kingdoms then you had Bantu and Nilotic migrants expanding. Somalis were always in a threat and Somalis had to established city-states and gain resources from the outside world. Somalis were one of the most important traders back then, just read these sources below and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

_mQAn9kdRRKLizu3ZKrqOQ.png

O_Rb-lc2RZedodBR_vvsfw.png

rilSbe79RdKwF7glsxVLFQ.png

Don't forget we had other ancient Somali Kingdoms like Land of Punt and Macrobia Kingdom.

Don't forget the Portuguese crusaders failure to sack the ajuuran cities. We were under a lot of attack but still remained undisturbed

And so is Qatar! Singapore! Etc etc....they r OK today but historically they are nothing!
Even those countries are proud of who they are. If they weren’t proud of themselves they wouldn’t be as successful as they are now.

Last edited:
W
People who don't farm don't have a culture. Nomads just have customs (most of which are anti-civilization and anti-women!)
Wrong our ppl used to live up north near the sahara (back when it was green and had springs) but were probably pushed back to the land we know today as the somalia due to some event such as the romans coming or civil wars. Who knows what happened? at this point i would ask ppl to not disrespect our history since no one has actually excavated the land to search for historical evidences. Who knows what we may discover? but i do know that if no one excavated in egypt or iraq then they would have also claimed that no civilisation flourished in that land too

NO. As a matter of fact. I respect art and talent and creativity! Somali Savages have none!
So the laas geel cave painting means nothing to you. You do realise that in the 10th century that your precious pig ppl were sitting in caves eating each other and rotting in their own filth before the moors arrived. Look up london in the before 1850 and you'll see how dirty these ppl were and how they littered the streets with their shit. London used to look like india back then.

It’s not unusual for people to be proud of their history, but taking an objective view is hard, being objective is hard by itself

We didn’t need a historical legacy to be great at any time, we simply need to seize the moment when it’s available.

Lots of countries are now rich despite being poor and unknown yesterday, like Qatar, UAE and Singapore.

We just have dumb leadership.
People are quoting you Somali history including the ajuran who saved your ass from being a Brazilian slave descendent by fighting them for 28 years and defeating them in naval battle to become!e the FIRST Africans to engage in naval warfare and keep in mind the Portuguese were the strongest in the world then but no you're ignoring all that and claiming "we are part of the East africans n we probz got most of our culture from habeshas" and "we don't need need historical legacy" and " we were isolated". What's your problem with Somalis that u wish to deny them their earned achievements? In my history of Internet serving I've yet to see other community that denies their own achievement. Heck they een make up fake achievments

I have plenty of self esteem. At least we Somalis are better than the adoons. Or even the Indians.
This is a lie. From this post I can see you place yourself above Madow & Indian but it sounds like your placing others above you. This is shit I can never respect, the arabs and asians do this with placing whites above them and everyone else below them. This is lowly sis..

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is a lie. From this post I can see you place yourself above Madow & Indian but it sounds like your placing others above you. This is shit I can never respect, the arabs and asians do this with placing whites above them and everyone else below them. This is lowly sis..

You clearly don't know her from somnet:

- Believes Bantu or Arab are the only ethnolinguistic/national groups in Africa.
- Woefully ignorant about genetics. And can't seem to fathom how we're neither Southern Arabian (Gulf Arab) nor West-Central African admixed (Bantu). For goodness sake, she's scientifically illiterate, believing ancestry DNA to be a credible source.
- Her Europhillia puts her in a league outside of Somalinimo. A Somali never sees anyone as above them. They would rather do themselves in than be a sychopant.

Last edited:
Basra you've had this lowly opinion of Somalis and a high admiration of Brits since 2004. This is deeply engrained in you and won't change.

Somalis are not hierarchically structured and very organized which you seem to be attracted to more. Other ethnicities that were nomadic are similar to us in being tribal, warrior like, brave, proud and were rarely enslaved.. There are disadvantages to this as well but you know them well.

Looking at the things you value us Somalis like the kazaks,mongols and other nomadic ppl, we didn't value paintings, arts, writing, building structures, intricate designs, making things etc.. we were mostly oral societies. All the things you mention require ppl not to be nomadic and to be permanent residence in one specific area ie. farming societies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
W

Wrong our ppl used to live up north near the sahara (back when it was green and had springs) but were probably pushed back to the land we know today as the somalia due to some event such as the romans coming or civil wars. Who knows what happened? at this point i would ask ppl to not disrespect our history since no one has actually excavated the land to search for historical evidences. Who knows what we may discover? but i do know that if no one excavated in egypt or iraq then they would have also claimed that no civilisation flourished in that land too

Yaquub

Save it! The only excavation that will be found in Somali will be sticks to lead the camel herd and drinking mahogany bowls to drink milk with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts