Question to our Fellow Somali Savages!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We didn’t need a historical legacy to be great at any time, we simply need to seize the moment when it’s available.

Lots of countries are now rich despite being poor and unknown yesterday, like Qatar, UAE and Singapore.

We just have dumb leadership.

I like that! U r admitting of our past, and r able to look forward. You r civilized except change your name

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
OK CHILD calm down. I know u r a bantu or something...try to think outside the box

Me debunking your lies about Somalis makes me a Bantu? How does that even make sense?

tenor.gif

Listen self hater. You're either a white bastard hating and lying about Somalis or you're taking an Cadaan . It has to be one of those two.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had to ask basra it was confusing me.. People are changing there names. I didn’t even know we can do that.

Now I’m wondering if I should stick with
Jerome in the house

Bullsh!t u have at least three other Somalis pot names

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Me debunking your lies about Somalis make me a Bantu? How does that even make sense?

tenor.gif

Listen self hater. You're either a white bastard hating and lying about Somalis or you're taking an Cadaan . It has to be one of those two.

Why does EVERYTHING have to do with the fear of the "gus"" I dont get it. Its just a thing that can easily be chopped by a knife

Why dont you go to the other forums like the history forum in sspot and see what people post about your history all the time
Why dont you do your own research if you care so much

Why do you have to bring black people into this? Couldn't you just say Indians and any other race? You are a selfhater that lacks self esteem. :susp:You are too ignorant for your age. This shit would've been cute 30 years ago.
I have plenty of self esteem. At least we Somalis are better than the adoons. Or even the Indians.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why dont you go to the other forums like the history forum in sspot and see what people post about your history all the time
Why dont you do your own research if you care so much

Advice taken! Shukran. Nice to meet u

@Basra is pretty difficult to look at complex structures, read philosophy and great works of art and think you’re better than the people who made them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do you have to bring black people into this? Couldn't you just say Indians and any other race? You are a selfhater that lacks self esteem. :susp:You are too ignorant for your age. This shit would've been cute 30 years ago.

Disappointed

A while ago I had the impression that u respected me as an aunt. What changed? Did I insult your baby daddy race? Shukran

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra is pretty difficult to look at complex structures, read philosophy and great works of art and think you’re better than the people who made them.

NO. As a matter of fact. I respect art and talent and creativity! Somali Savages have none!

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

She loves white people so she has to hate black people:mjpls:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOOOL I dont love all white people! I love the British old people! Americans and the currently Europeans and the current British are trash! I appreciate the rich history of the OLD Brits, The French and to some extent the Germans.

I used to have respect for you until you became a selfhater. I always respect my elders but you have pushed me to my limit. Now you are saying that I'm gay. How can I respect you after this?
Disappointed

A while ago I had the impression that u respected me as an aunt. What changed? Did I insult your baby daddy race? Shukran
:kodaksmiley:That means she hates herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts