Question to our Fellow Somali Savages!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is the proudest thing in our culture? How different are we from savages? What is our claim to civilization? We have no writing recordings. No known culture of hierarchy or aristrocracy. Yes, we have obscure Sultans here and there, but they are no better than a village elder chief who sits in a hut and enjoy nothing but goat milk and meat!

The English ……..Nay....The Romans had intricate society hierarchy. A Caesars senate, etc etc....then came the Aristocratic of Europe, First, France, and then The English perfected it with their fantastic recording of their society through literature. The Duke , the Duchess, the Earl, The Viscount, The Baron...…etc etc

Such beautiful order. One is inspired to rise above their station and rank to the hill.

What did Somalis have? Nay....lets go back to the founder of the Somalis....the Arabs

Although Savage too, they did have this beautiful Aristocrat system. The Quraish. The different prominent tribes with their customs of marrying each other in rank and fortune. I love the custom of the elite Arabs sending their babies to the Baadiye to nannies who let suckle their babies to toddler years. The babies learn pure Arabic in the rural upbringing. Brilliant. The recorded of prose & poetry and the fame of advent Islam in which result, perfected and civilized an entire humanity including the Romans and the English. How Ironic!

What do Somalis have as a culture where there is order and aspiration to climb up the social class? Where is the written language? Other than the rich and fake oral tale of A Darood vagabond climbing a tree and tricking Hawiya?

:)

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Basra You are historically ignorant about the Somali history so if I was you. I'd read some rich and beautiful history about Somalia.

You need to stop watching European medieval history. Seriously it fucked you up and turned you into a white soul trapped in a Somali body.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra You are historically ignorant about the Somali history so if I was you. I'd read some rich and beautiful history about Somalia.

You need to stop watching European medieval history. Seriously it fucked you up and turned you into a white soul trapped in a Somali body.

Read from WHERE???? Somalis were not literate enough to write anything! Waar yaa ilaahi yaqaana

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am landheer, the rest of the world is langaab, alxamdullillah.

Keep on believing that. Anaa ibn Darood Ismael wont give you a literature nobel prize winning

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Read from WHERE???? Somalis were not literate enough to write anything! Waar yaa ilaahi yaqaana

Yes we were. We have ancient writings and we used Wadaad writing script in the medieval times. Stop being a self hater and study the richness of the Somali culture and their civilizations.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
People who don't farm don't have a culture. Nomads just have customs (most of which are anti-civilization and anti-women!)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes we were. We have ancient writings and we used Wadaad writing script in the medieval times. Stop being a self hater and study the richness of the Somali culture and their civilizations.

Post them here if u know what u r talking about

FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts