Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would never divorce my wife cause she gained weight, marriage is a serious pledge you make before your creator.

Personally i frown at those who get divorced for such minor issues, i would take a second wife if my first becomes fat and unattractive

Straight yes. they aren't even getting a warning. If any one of my wives gain 5pounds, I am letting that fatty go and marry another one in her place.:manny:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
in the gym you will never see the same woman daily for 3 months, they come for one week, and then return after 2 months
are you especially talking about Somali women ? White girls bust their asses in the gym. before, girls in the gym used to focus on doing cardio and eating healthy but nowadays, I see many girls that lift weights and build their muscles.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Na, she is black and is in her 40s. But her body is looking much better that a typical 20 year old. Fitgitl look.

:ahh:I wouldn't mind though :drakelaugh:
I see many women like her who workout religiously in my gym. Some even compete

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I would never divorce my wife cause she gained weight, marriage is a serious pledge you make before your creator.

Personally i frown at those who get divorced for such minor issues, i would take a second wife if my first becomes fat and unattractive
Nigga you had me going there for a second.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
if your wife gets fat while being married to you, wouldnt that indicate bad performance on your part. sending her off to hide the shame is no solution, getting back the mojo is.:denzelnigga:

Nah, I'd clap those fat cheeks and go get a second lunch with her
What about if she’s 400 pounds
upload_2018-8-14_18-19-41.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts