Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We'll lose weight together. This is a really dumb reason to get divorced.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I will make sure I will marry a woman that loves to take care of her body and make it look good for me like @yaskaaa for example.

My Somali brothers, if you fear your wife getting fat then make sure you know you will marry a woman that will take care of her body and get to know her instead of giving her a ring without knowing her background. That is the biggest mistake you can make fellas

marry skinny women to begin with because Somali tend to put weight on when get older and don't marry curvy women if women's weight bothers you because she is going to get heavier down the line.

No, I would still love her and maybe find ways of encouraging her to live a more healthy life. But I would never insult or disparage her in anyway. Marriage is not a joke, neither is it just about physical attraction, it is much deeper and more fulfilling than that. In the end we all grow old and frail if we stay alive, so what matters is not physical.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Would you divorce your husband if his hair line recedes to the back of his head?
I'm a smart guy. I'm bald. If she accepts me, then it ain't cause of my hair.

1jqcf8.jpg

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Where did you get that from? Most girls I know are trying to lose some weight, but what's funny is that they're not even fat. They're all normal weight :faysalwtf:

in the gym you will never see the same woman daily for 3 months, they come for one week, and then return after 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts