Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Jubaland is already taken and married to ogaden, get your Marehan ass back to mudug where you being, boy :trumpsmirk:

Jubaland = a Marehan creation.

Not agah cagdheers.

How about you get your ilkodheer ass to Garrisa or Jigjiga where you naturally belong?

A minority clan in Somalia such as Ogaden trying to claim Marehan land (state) in Jubaland in Somalia is laughable wallahi.

If your cousins from NFD and DDSI can come and squat in Jubbaland. Then I'll let my Mudug cousins give you a karbaash of your lifetime.
Tell your cousins to step down from the tree and front like a man and not as monkeys bullying the lion under the tree.

Jubaland = a Marehan creation.

Not agah cagdheers.

How about you get your ilkodheer ass to Garrisa or Jigjiga where you naturally belong?

A minority clan in Somalia such as Ogaden trying to claim Marehan land (state) in Jubaland in Somalia is laughable wallahi.
Agah is the official langauge of Jubaland, your click sounding language is spoken in mudug, get your ass over there, boy :damedamn:

My cousins can do what they want. I'm too busy gumeesing Oromos in DDSI. While you are squabbling over pebbles. Uff

Lmfao! Gumeysing oromos, like marehans were some kind of heavyweights in kilil 5, warya dhagehso my karbaash has been all over horn of africa, from whopping oromo to idoor, to hutu, to Marehan and your here telling me your colonizing oromos?! I dont even think there are marehans enough in kilil 5 to even say that they live there, war ileen ciyaal baan la doodaya :drakewtf:

Sheikh

VIP
Agah is the official langauge of Jubaland, your click sounding language is spoken in mudug, get your ass over there, boy :damedamn:

Nah who can understand that ludicrous dialect? :mjlol:

Mudug or Southern dialect > Agah.

Southern dialect = Jubaland langauge.

You go back to Garrisa or DDSI wiil walan baa tahay.:camby:

Lmfao! Gumeysing oromos, like marehans were some kind of heavyweights in kilil 5, warya dhagehso my karbaash has been all over horn of africa, from whopping oromo to idoor, to hutu, to Marehan and your here telling me your colonizing oromos?! I dont even think there are marehans enough in kilil 5 to even say that they live there, war ileen ciyaal baan la doodaya :drakewtf:

I'm living large in Woreda Doolo Bay, Shuufta, Nageyle. Moyaale.

I'm expanding into Borana land.

I'm a Laandheere and a smart one.

:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It’s impossible to debate you because your a pathological liar I told you many times let’s debate once and for all I’m one of the Sade odays here but you duck me more than Anthony Joshua ducks Deontay Wilder:mjlol:

Nah who can understand that ludicrous dialect? :mjlol:

Mudug or Southern dialect > Agah.

Southern dialect = Jubaland langauge.

You go back to Garrisa or DDSI wiil walan baa tahay.:camby:
Go back to this, go back to that.

Who are you to even say that? :lolbron:

Last time i checked, Ogadens runs jubaland and not beesha wardey, go hush hush back to your wild wild west in mudug:mjlol:

It’s impossible to debate you because your a pathological liar I told you many times let’s debate once and for all I’m one of the Sade odays here but you duck me more than Anthony Joshua ducks Deontay Wilder:mjlol:
Do you have anything to bring to the table other than a cup of blood and xaar talks?

When did i ever debate your wardey ass?:drakelaugh:

Horta do you boons drink cow blood with or without milk?:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Last time i checked, Ogadens runs jubaland and not beesha wardey, go hush hush back to your wild wild west in mudug:mjlol:
Using my jokes about your clans incorporating waraday lojir jooray and orma into your family MX never seen no Oromo but borana and we evicted them from Gedo get your own jokes

Sheikh

VIP

Yeah I am a landeere I am the real founder of Jubaland, DDSI, NFD, etc.

Ogaden cagdheers will get exterminated and humiliated from Jubaland by Marehan in 2019.

You better run to Garrisa. :drakekidding:

Using my jokes about your clans incorporating waraday lojir jooray and orma into your family MX never seen no Oromo but borana and we evicted them from Gedo get your own jokes
Using my jokes kulaha, i think @Ferrari must have been running a train through your brain giving you hard time for mistaken me for him.

Your a wardey, blood drinking boon which is a culture adopted by wardey, you basically is wardey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending