Question for the ladies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What products should I be using for my hair?
(Any guys with long hair give me some suggestions aswell)
It seems you have low density hair, with fine strands

Have you separted your curls to give you more volume

Some good products for mens hair Shea butter moisture, jamaican black castor oil - this is great oil to use, and finally some leave in conditioner (you can buy any one)

i would also suggest watching some black male hair youtubers to gain some more information

It seems you have low density hair, with fine strands

Have you separted your curls to give you more volume

Some good products for mens hair Shea butter moisture, jamaican black castor oil - this is great oil to use, and finally some leave in conditioner (you can buy any one)

i would also suggest watching some black male hair youtubers to gain some more information
I have never used a leave in conditioner is that washed off after a while?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
@malab @Dawaco @CALMONE20###
you all seem like u know what ur talking about.
Are u meant to use the Conditioner, virgin oil and Moroccan oil together?.
Isn't that too many products to put on your hair.
You can condition your hair rinse it off,then apply a mixture of virgin and moroccan oil and apply to hair then style as desired. You may also use castor oil mixed with morocaan and virgin. The hair mask you must apply once a month for fuller shinier and healthier hair. I volunteer at hair salons here in somaliland.

You can condition your hair rinse it off,then apply a mixture of virgin and moroccan oil and apply to hair then style as desired. You may also use castor oil mixed with morocaan and virgin. The hair mask you must apply once a month for fuller shinier and healthier hair. I volunteer at hair salons here in somaliland.
Why is it called a leave in conditioner then and how long before you rinse it off? Or can you just leave the conditioner as it is and add those oils ontop and how much oil should you apply?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Why is it called a leave in conditioner then and how long before you rinse it off? Or can you just leave the conditioner as it is and add those oils ontop and how much oil should you apply?
For a leave in conditioner you'd leave it on for a while then rinse ofc. No need to add pics as that would be too much stuff to apply for the hair.

Amber

A blessed human
I'm confused why would that be creepy?
And is the product called curling gel or you just get any curling gel for babies?
How will you know it's for babies???
And doesn't gel cause hair loss?
it just felt weird to say it lol

Trending