Question for the ladies

It looks like you put too much product in your hair or maybe you don’t have a lot of hair idk. All your curls are clumped up together rather than separated.

It looks like you put too much product in your hair or maybe you don’t have a lot of hair idk. All your curls are clumped up together rather than separated.
I restarted that was the most I grew it until. so what products would you suggest?
I just used oil when my hair was that length

I restarted that was the most I grew it until. so what products would you suggest?
I just used oil when my hair was that length
Just use a good curly hair product like shea moisture or aunt Jackies and use a detangle brush. You can’t just use oil by itself on your curls. Trim every 4 months and you good to go.
B6A602A6-E86A-4836-A0A6-475C08B439C8.jpeg
75565708-86B6-4C1D-9A31-DE291E81A66E.jpeg

Can you elaborate on the trimming part?
What does the trimming do?
With curly hair, you are supposed to trim it 3/4 times in a year(It’s what I do and it works for me). Trimming hair is to avoid split ends and breakage. It encourages hair growth as well.

With curly hair, you are supposed to trim it 3/4 times in a year(It’s what I do and it works for me). Trimming hair is to avoid split ends and breakage. It encourages hair growth as well.
Thanks for the tips I'll do that and try the shea product. What about any suggestions on shampoo's/ conditioner? or does that not matter and I can use any because at the moment I just use whatever.

@Dawaco @malab you guys come in and give me some suggestions aswell since you guy are online right now

Amber

A blessed human
Ok I'll do that and try the shea product. What about any suggestions on shampoo's/ conditioner? or does that not matter and I can use any because at the moment I just use whatever.

@Dawaco @malab you guys come in and give me some suggestions aswell since you guy are online right now
Use shea moisturizer's leave-in conditioner
And I recommend you use Moroccan oil, unlike most oils that dry, this one stays on
stay away and I MEAN IT from Garnier Fructis, it will destroy your hair and make It dry. Also, this seems weird but I use curling gel for babies, I know it sounds creepy but it actually works

Use shea moisturizer's leave-in conditioner
And I recommend you use Moroccan oil, unlike most oils that dry, this one stays on
stay away and I MEAN IT from Garnier Fructis, it will destroy your hair and make It dry. Also, this seems weird but I use curling gel for babies, I know it sounds creepy but it actually works
I'm confused why would that be creepy?
And is the product called curling gel or you just get any curling gel for babies?
How will you know it's for babies???
And doesn't gel cause hair loss?

Thanks for the tips I'll do that and try the shea product. What about any suggestions on shampoo's/ conditioner? or does that not matter and I can use any because at the moment I just use whatever.

Use moroccan oil, normal conditioner and olive oil. Also I advise you dry your hair naturally, don't use any blow dryer since you have wavy curls and it might make them frizzy.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Use moroccan oil, normal conditioner and olive oil. Also I advise you dry your hair naturally, don't use any blow dryer since you have wavy curls and it might make them frizzy.
What would you recommend for 3c afro type hair?

Yeah I noticed I stopped drying it with a both a towel and blow dryer so it didn't get frizzy. I just allowed it to air dry.

Last edited:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Use shea moisture coconut cream it keeps your curls hydrated and makes the texture more defined, one of my male cousins uses it and he has long-ish 3c hair.
Do I use that in the shower or after showering?

Trending