Question for the ladies

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I like to use miss Jessie’s hair products it is way better than shea moisture.

Shea moisture is now owned by a white man, even before that I still didn't like or trust their products. Personally coconut oil doesn't seal in moisture or nourish my hair but sits on top of it and ends up making it dull.

Shea moisture is now owned by a white man, even before that I still didn't like or trust their products. Personally coconut oil doesn't seal in moisture or nourish my hair but sits on top of it and ends up making it dull.
It made my hair fizzy and stiff when I used it after a while.
Ok what an alternative to shea moisturiser does it not work anymore?

I've been using this oil for my scalp for hair growth. I also been experimenting with this new oil I found and it locks in moisture, makes my hair soft, not heavy and it smells good, you only need a little bit of it. Honestly a safe bet would be olive oil, everyone uses it for a reason.

Yaraye

VIP
Use shea moisturizer's leave-in conditioner
And I recommend you use Moroccan oil, unlike most oils that dry, this one stays on
stay away and I MEAN IT from Garnier Fructis, it will destroy your hair and make It dry. Also, this seems weird but I use curling gel for babies, I know it sounds creepy but it actually works
I didn't know that garnier fructis destroys your hair. I've been using it and haven't seen any issues yet. :damn:

Use moroccan oil, normal conditioner and olive oil. Also I advise you dry your hair naturally, don't use any blow dryer since you have wavy curls and it might make them frizzy.
does this work for 3A hair? btw give this woman a medal no dragging out just straight to the point

Last edited:

Trending