QUESTION FOR THE LADIES! What does a “submissive wife” mean to you and would you be one for your husband?

Most of these Gen Z or Millennial Xalimos on this forum will not get married I’m afraid. But really, most modern western women aren’t going to be married in general. Especially if basic concepts like submission and cooperation seem alien to them.

My advice? Get your bread up and marry a proper women from back home who understands the Deen and Daqan. Leave these Dajjal worshipping women to whatever man that will take them

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Submissive means accepting someone’s will without argument.

Who the f*ck wants that?

I don’t want someone that doesn’t give me their opinion. I want to know when I’m wrong and why I’m wrong.

In my opinion, marriage is a partnership, you have to be teammates. You need to have each other’s back and tell each other the truth, even if it’s not asked.

Your husband would leave you before your kids learn how to walk. Somali girls and somali women are two different things.
Lol my man is still here.
So I don’t know what tell.
you
Shrug GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

Submissive means accepting someone’s will without argument.

Who the f*ck wants that?

I don’t want someone that doesn’t give me their opinion. I want to know when I’m wrong and why I’m wrong.

In my opinion, marriage is a partnership, you have to be teammates. You need to have each other’s back and tell each other the truth, even if it’s not asked.
Spoken like a true submissive guy :russ:

No he’s not, doesn’t have fragile masculinity like you.
Anyone who says I have fragile masculinity is a weirdo, u do not even know me in real life yet you label me with something you do not even know the meaning of.
Because I don't want to act like a woman I now have fragile masculinity:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

U must have "fragile femininity"
If you enjoy having a man like that you can both be mentally ill together that's your own life decision.

Anyone who says I have fragile masculinity is a weirdo, u do not even know me in real life yet you label me with something you do not even know the meaning of.
Because I don't want to act like a woman I now have fragile masculinity:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

If you enjoy having a man like that you can both be mentally ill together that's your own life decision.
Big mad I like how affect you this much.

Big mad
Nah just sending you the same energy you sent