QUESTION FOR THE LADIES! What does a “submissive wife” mean to you and would you be one for your husband?

Only way for me to be “submissive” is to be d*ckmatized.
smile pleased GIF

Someone who lets you have the final say on major purchases and life decisions. Their input will still be valued and taken into account.

A wife who take care of all the domestic work except when she's heavily pregnant or just gave birth, pleasing demeanor and doesn't make any excuses about not draining my sack, and most importantly not a social media whooore who's always looking what other women have and pressuring me to make more money all the time, wabilah towfiq😔

I look to Islam to help me answer that question. Since getting married can be seen as an act of worship I would want to know how best to go about it. I would have my own personal take on it but the underlying core would be what does the Quran and sunnah say a good wife is. Using the word submit is sort of hard for me rn because I associate it with worship to Allah but I know we all submit to different people in our lives to differing degrees.

Trending