Question for the irreligious; does the idea of death bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah SWT guide the atheists and agnostics back to the Siratul Mustaqim, so that they do not die in this state of disbelief.

Ameen.
Nope they chose that way of life, the earth is crowded as it is imagine all 7 billion of us goin to heaven. Then there would be no point of this life.

I sleep well at night knowing i will go to heaven if I die.
:manny::banderas:
Yes love being a believer
:damnmusic:
@government . how great is it
:denzelnigga:
Great
download (1).jpeg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i have been practicing recentlybut before i was barely a muslim(cultural). Never lost faith in god, but just wasn't really interested in practicing that much.

There are a lot of good people on this earth that aren't religous, heck some are even athiest. But they are still good people. Some of these people are firefighters, doctors,volunteers and etc.

My thought of dying was that if you were ultimately a good person than you would end up in the right place once you die.

I don't think allah would send someone to hell who has done multiple good deeds throughout his life but just wasn't religous.

Death does not bother as much but the idea of what comes after death interest me.

In my life I've saved 2 people from drowning after giving them CPR, the way they thanked me is as if I saved them from the pits of hell. I guess to most people death is a big deal as they are not prepared yet.
Every adult should take the cpr course

Seen an older head bleed to death from the esophageal varices. That’s what makes life liveable.

Too much of one thing isn’t good

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
What makes sense for me is comparing death to what happened before I was alive.

This means that there was nothing before I was alive and I’m pretty sure that’s going to be the same experince when I die.

Sometimes I get scared of death but being alive is worth the price of dying. This makes life more valuable for me.

I can use the same analogy when you are living, you didn't really know if you were alive when you were born right?

The point is you and (every creature) does not know what happen before when they came out straight of the womb. You don't what color it was, what you heard nothing.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Nope they chose that way of life, the earth is crowded as it is imagine all 7 billion of us goin to heaven. Then there would be no point of this life.
Heaven is not made for everyone, why is there hell then.

I can't visualise the phenomenon of constant euphoria. An eternity of happiness would seem too much. I would rather be turned to dust if there was eternal life. Its a preposterous idea when you think about it. :kanyehmm:. I do admit that us atheists are more prone to nihilism, for good reason too.

Status
Not open for further replies.