Question For the Halimo's

Kisame

Plotting world domination
real life. I only get approached by old heads smh young guys just stare and do nothing πŸ’€

I take a few glimpses to see if she's fine enough to flirt with.

If she's not I just act like they don't exist.

I rarely meet somalis out in the wild too so it does piss me off when I meet one that isn't fine.

I'm considering a move to Seattle so I can be around more somalis.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I take a few glimpses to see if she's fine enough to flirt with.

If she's not I just act like they don't exist.

I rarely meet somalis out in the wild too so it does piss me off when I meet one that isn't fine.

I'm considering a move to Seattle so I can be around more somalis.
Try Saudi Arabia, I'm convinced there is like 3 Somali families in Riyadh the capital

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Try Saudi Arabia, I'm convinced there is like 3 Somali families in Riyadh the capital

Your the first Gulf somali I've met online.

How are the job opportunities in Saudi and where do you have citizenship?

SaMale

Your the first Gulf somali I've met online.

How are the job opportunities in Saudi and where do you have citizenship?
Job opportunities are better as a expat who comes from west tbh. However getting used to the culture and way of life is a whole different ball game.

SaMale

How different is it? I doubt the Muslims there are that different from others.
Broo its crazy, for starters any related to government or jurisdictional or anything like that takes twice as long then in the west. Saudis have a flipped sense of work ethic as well. As in most 5 to 10 years ago didn't work and now the government is starting to force them and give them incentives as well. So basically they don't know the meaning of hard work and are lazy af. I'm convinced at least a third of the male population is in someway khaniis. Especially the younger population. Also if you so much as walk too closely to their women there is a chance of assault. You see a cop once every 2 weeks or so but that is improving nowadays apparently. Saudis tend to be manipulate, loud, alot are hyperactive, some are actually high. There are criminals here believe it or not, most are illegall immigrants however. Oh yeah and you will see more immigrants from Asia then real Saudis during the day keeping the actual country afloat. And then the sun scared Saudis come out to consume large amounts of food during the night. There are no crosswalks, two in my area. And I have only been here a year and witnessed at least 2 fatal car crashes and a number of accidents too many to count. Pollution is a problem, so is the heat, water is unpredictable and when it rains you will die if caught because it floods and the monsoon combines with a dust storm so powerful you will beg to die. The streets are messed up, random ditches and whatnot in most places and foreigners from every shithole will be seen. But it's a lovely place alhamdulilah

Trending

Latest posts