Question For the Halimo's

Broo its crazy, for starters any related to government or jurisdictional or anything like that takes twice as long then in the west. Saudis have a flipped sense of work ethic as well. As in most 5 to 10 years ago didn't work and now the government is starting to force them and give them incentives as well. So basically they don't know the meaning of hard work and are lazy af. I'm convinced at least a third of the male population is in someway khaniis. Especially the younger population. Also if you so much as walk too closely to their women there is a chance of assault. You see a cop once every 2 weeks or so but that is improving nowadays apparently. Saudis tend to be manipulate, loud, alot are hyperactive, some are actually high. There are criminals here believe it or not, most are illegall immigrants however. Oh yeah and you will see more immigrants from Asia then real Saudis during the day keeping the actual country afloat. And then the sun scared Saudis come out to consume large amounts of food during the night. There are no crosswalks, two in my area. And I have only been here a year and witnessed at least 2 fatal car crashes and a number of accidents too many to count. Pollution is a problem, so is the heat, water is unpredictable and when it rains you will die if caught because it floods and the monsoon combines with a dust storm so powerful you will beg to die. The streets are messed up, random ditches and whatnot in most places and foreigners from every shithole will be seen. But it's a lovely place alhamdulilah
You know what? I'm not surprised that most Saudis are lazy, that oil money has taken care of all their needs for decades. Good thing they're finally doing something about it, but they shoud've been doing this much earlier. It'll take at least one generation to reform the country into hard workers.

I don’t speak to strangers, I’m counting on qooyska to link me up with a bride when I’m in a financially secure position, imagine sharing a bed with a stranger you have no leverage or bargaining over? If she’s somewhat related to me or near enough, all matters of conflict which naturally arises within marriage can be solved through arbitration with relatives and having cordial ties, I don’t think I can step into a marriage with a complete stranger (someone’s who’s parents/relatives I don’t know)

In short, I have to know her parents and relatives very well and I must be related to them somehow, and she must know mine vice versa, marriage isn’t just love it’s like a joining of two houses, a diplomatic thing, it’s meant to build ties etc

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
You know what? I'm not surprised that most Saudis are lazy, that oil money has taken care of all their needs for decades. Good thing they're finally doing something about it, but they shoud've been doing this much earlier. It'll take at least one generation to reform the country into hard workers.
Until then they are fine with importing millions of indians,Pakistanis and Bengalis and Afghanis to do the dirty work. Most of whom sneak in aren't background checked and come from tiny uncivilized villages in the middle of nowhere.

Trending