Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I'm not even aiming to have more than one wife.. But I just don't get why some women hate what allah has made permissible as muslims.. It's like fasting but dismissing prayer because it doesn't go well with your life style.
Fasting and having a second aren’t the same you dumbass one is compulsory and the other is a choice :snoop:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I don’t mind sharing my husband once he turns 65, he can look for a second wife. In future his second wife will be cleaning his ass and I will grow old peacefully with my children and grandchildren

If I love him then no, I’d rather not be with him at all than share him with other “wives”.

If he’s a multimillionaire/billionaire, exceptions will be made and I’ll put up with other “wives” but I’ll be saving up to leave after a certain period of time. Take my settlement/savings and find love again.

The “there’s more men than women in the world” argument is literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Women makeup 51% of the pop and men 49%. That’s a tiny tinnnyy number that makes literally no difference, out here acting like there’s 2 women for each man. There’s one man for one woman.

As we all know there are more females than males on Earth.
I just want to ask you females, would you have a problem with becoming a 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife to a male.
I mean i really can't understand why not, seeing you will have other females to be friends with forever, to help
with chores and all and if the male dies to accompany you.

I would love to give me future wife another wife its the best present ever.

What do you think ladies. Would you accept becoming or having your husband marry more wives?
I wouldn't like him to take on another wife. But it's better that the man marry another woman that he's interested in rather than go behind his 1st wives back being unfaithful and sneaky. So if my husband approached me with that idea I'd probably say Yes because its safer and better for my sanity that at least he will marry her instead of seeing her behind my back and committing a sin left and right.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I wouldn't like him to take on another wife. But it's better that the man marry another woman that he's interested in rather than go behind his 1st wives back being unfaithful and sneaky. So if my husband approached me with that idea I'd probably say Yes because its safer and better for my sanity that at least he will marry her instead of seeing her behind my back and committing a sin left and right.
Mashallah wallahi you are enlightened ukhti and selfless may Allah swt grant you Djannah, amien

Mashallah wallahi you are enlightened ukhti and selfless may Allah swt grant you Djannah, amien
I love my husband with all my heart, but if I'm thinking smart I'd give him the OK to marry another wife. I look at it like it's better to have him be open then to go behind my back. That would be worst me waiting for him to come home, him coming home late, being weird all because hes seeing another woman. No, I cant lose my mind thinking who is he with, what is he doing, just let him marry another woman and theres peace of mind for everyone. I dont have to like the idea but again it's better to know then to wonder. But he currently isn't taking any applications lol.

Trending