Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Acting like she can withstand a rich man ready to make her her 3rd or 4th wife kkkkkk these Somalian girls here are funny

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Michael Jordan Crying GIF - Michaeljordan Bawling - Discover ...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So you want the mans wealth and your own wealth like accepted in Islam, but not want the man to have more wives kkkkkk

You are absolutely right. Whoever gives me unencumbered access to portals of knowledge is someone I'd marry. My asexual harem is not made up of men but limitless books. kkkk

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
How are we cousins again :umwhat:

Why do you think some poor guy want to take more than one buuq excuse me I mean wife:stressed:

Lol u can't disown a fellow Sacad for not agreeing with your opinion! I think men from all backgrounds dont like the idea of commiting to one woman for the rest of their lives. So they will find excuses like he wants more kids or in your case "to help out "

:mjcry:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
You can have multiple wives if you're a rich, powerful, successful man in every area of your life. Meaning, mentally, physically, life wise, all of it because you need to be. Average Joe, no. His wife will never accept being second fiddle, because they are practically equal, the power dynamics is too close between the two. Externally successful, but weak mentally? Also no. Women aren't stupid, they'll eat a sucker like that alive.

You need to be at the top of your game bros for that level. :yousmart:

And we talking quality btw. Otherwise no point in bagging worthless people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts